Thread: Cannot find the underscore key in nokia c3-00

Cannot find the underscore key in nokia c3-00

I have recently brought a nokia c3 for myself. Well I want to ask this question with you all. Well I needed to know that where is the underscore key/ button in the nokia c3. Well I have noticed that while typing a message I can use the sym button and it gives me the underscore button property. The same is not the case while I am on the internet. I have noticed that while typing the sym button it does not give the underscore sign. I have several usernames which has a underscore sign in it. So I needed to know how can I find out the underscore button in nokia c3? If you have any solutions regarding this particular problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Cannot find the underscore key in nokia c3-00

I think so the sym button servers the purpose of the underscore button. So you don’t have to worry about the idea of not working in it. I needed to know from you what happens when you type the underscore button. In case you are not clear with the instructions then a thorough reading of the manual book is advised. So first do have a look at that. Though personally I don’t have a nokia c3. Still I feel try working on the sym key it will help you.

I would be very happy to help you. Well let me tell you that such feature is there in the sym key and you will have to look over it while browsing the internet. I suppose you must be using the opera browser. So you will be having the left selection key in the phone. You have to push the full selection key in the phone and you will see a dropdown box. You will have to select the full screen edit and after that you will have to press the sym key button. After that you will be able to use the underscore key/ character in the phone. So do try this suggestion it will definitely help you. Do get back to me if this method works with you or not.

I also agree with the above user. The above solution is perfect for you. I think you must definitely have a look at this method. Upon that you can have a list of various such shortcuts buttons in the list. You must have a definite look over the listed solutions. So do have a look at them. However if you still cannot find it there. Then I would advise you to show it to the nearest nokia service care center. There they will advice you accordingly to your solutions. So you can consider that option also. There are many options in front of you. Do have a look at them and accordingly decide.

The suggestion really did worked for me. I did exactly the same way as it was suggested and I have got the solutions. The suggestion for using the left selection key for the shortcuts did really helped me. I thought a direct press of sym button will help but that did not really work for me. So thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given it has really helped me out. Since I am new to the features of this particular cell. So it does take sometime to adjust to its features.