Thread: Nokia c3-00 home screen showing waiting

Nokia c3-00 home screen showing waiting

I have a problem with the home screen of the nokia c3. I thought I would share this problem with you. Well my problem is that my nokia c3 has 3 panels in the home screen. At the first panel it is showing waiting, in the second it is displaying the radio and the music while the third one I assume are the toolbar. Well I needed to know why is it showing waiting in the first panel. Do anyone have any idea regarding this. I have gone to the personalized settings but I am unable to do any changes in the home screen. So do you all have any idea how to change the panel from waiting to something else and display it whatever it is being used to show? Do help me out with the queries.

Re: Nokia c3-00 home screen showing waiting

According to me the first panel is used to display all the contacts information or if you want to display the contact information. So I assume there might be some problem with the contacts storage in the sim card or the phone memory. So have a look at that first and ensure it should not happen. I would advise you to restart your cell. Check if there is any changes then. So do try with both the options that I have given you and let me know if this suggestion has helped you or not.

Have you tied contacting the service center for the help. Do try talking to them and ask for some solutions there. You will easily be able to get the solutions there. If you are not clear with the working of the phone, then having a look at the manual is advisable. So do have a look at that also. If your cell phone is not performing well, then a proper update of the firmware is totally advisable. Since it can give some changes in the performance. Do consider these options it would definitely help you.

Well let me tell you I had taken the cell phone to the nearest service center and they had said that they will flash the firmware and they will give it back to me. After flashing also I have noticed the same problem. Since it comes under the warranty I cannot get the cell phone replaced. So I will have to give the cell phone again for the flashing it seems. Anyways I have read all the manuals and could not find anything useful from it. So that did not prove much useful for me. If you have any other ideas or solutions for this problem then do let me know.

Well you can do nothing here but you will have to wait for the flashing process to get over quickly so that you will get the cell phone with no problems. I think that the flashing process must have not done properly so that’s why it is giving some problem. If you cannot find any replacement then the only option before you isto wait for the service center people to repair it properly and give it back to you. So lets hope, you are done with that without any problem.