Thread: Mobile Internet is not working in Nokia C6-00

Mobile Internet is not working in Nokia C6-00

Recently I have got a new c6-00 on. However everything works very well apart from the mobile internet. WI-fi is also okay other than when i attempt to access the cell phone web its tells `packet data not available. I have contact my network service provider and they told me that the mobile phone is brand new and the settings are not obtainable so far. I don’t think that it is true because the Nokia phones are getting setting first rather than others. I have contacted some of my friend who are using same mobile and they can use internet in it without any issue. What is the problem in my C6-00?

Re: Mobile Internet is not working in Nokia C6-00

A Mobile data connection is automatically recognized when the online form has been chosen inside the home screen settings. The home screen apps are able to subsequently automatically obtain the most up-to-date information from internet and confirm it on top of the home screen. Ensure that the data connection possibly will be released automatically as well through several additional applications, for instance via the email clients. As far as I know the home screen setting doesn't have an effect on the connections established through these applications.

It might be possible that the current available settings will not able to connect to the mobile internet. First of all call the Network service provider and confirm from them that the mobile data connection has been successfully activated on your mobile. After that ask them to send the settings once again. Save the settings in your phone and set that as default settings for all of your Mobile apps. Once this process is over, switch off the phone. Wait for 2-5 minutes and then turn on the phone. I hope that now you will be able to connect to the packet data connection.

If there is no settings are available intended for your Nokia C6-00 from the current network provider then I urge you to go for the manual settings. You need to set those settings manually in your phone. For this also you need to contact the customer care. They will obviously help you to configure settings manually. There is no guarantee that it will work for you but still you should give it a try. Otherwise take out the SIM from your phone and put another same operator SIM in that place. It may help you to get the settings. Save it properly and put back your SIM.

First of all go through your configuration option inside the settings. Check that is there any kind of settings previously listed there. If there then I think that would b very helpful. I also encountered the similar problem. I have activated the mobile internet in my mobile without noticing that there is a not setting available currently for that model of phone. So I looked into the phone settings. By luckily I got a settings previously listed there. I pick it as a default connection and rebooted the phone. It started working fine and till now I am using internet from my phone without any issue.