Thread: "user error" message in Nokia C3

"user error" message in Nokia C3

Recently bought a Nokia C3 mobile phone, I am so impressed with the mobile, regarding its features and also the look of my mobile. This mobile I mainly used to connect with my windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron laptop, to access internet and also sometimes access from my mobile itself. There is a problem with this mobile, which is creating a problem whenever I tried to connect the mobile with my laptop, it gives a error message, which is looks like "user error", this one also flashes while I used to access internet from mobile. What this message indicating, no ideas on this error massage. Is there anyone having any solution or suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?

Re: "user error" message in Nokia C3

If the problem is with the connectivity of the mobile with your laptop, then this will be solved. I was also having similar issue, whereas after a deep search I found that the problem is for some of the machine USB port, for that I recommend you to enter into device manager, from there look of the USB mass driver application, right click on it and select update option, it will collect the information of up to date driver application file, and will direct you to download and install the file. Reboot your machine and now try to connect your mobile with your laptop.

Regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think the error message is occurring for the internet connectivity, for this I suggest you to reconfigure that network connection in your mobile, though the message is with the user authentication, so I hope this is the problem of authentication. I had similar issue, where I was found that the internet connectivity was failed with the user information. So I think this also happened in your mobile network connectivity. So I hope by this process you will be able to overcome form the problem.

Similar issue with my Nokia e 71 business communicator mobile phone, which is I also used to connect with my Acer aspire laptop for internet access via USB cable. The machine and the mobile was working fine till the date, but suddenly from yesterday, whenever I tried to connect the mobile and used to access internet in my laptop, into the laptop screen there is peculiar type of error message is appearing with the authentication, I tried by reinstall the PC suit application along with this also tried by reconfigure the mobile internet connection, but nothing help me to resolve the issue. Also check all the settings in my laptop, where all the settings are proper. But still the problem occurring is there anyone having any solution for this problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

I recommend you to format the mobile with latest version of firmware. For that if you are able to do this yourself then ok otherwise contact with the service center, and from there do this. Along with this if there is any other problem in your mobile phone then by this it also resolved. On the other hand reconfigure that network connection in your machine, proceed o internet connection under control panel, and from there right lick on the network or device name, by which you usually connect your mobile. Reinsert all the information about the connectivity and restart the network connection. I hope this time you will be able to connect your mobile with the laptop, and to access internet.