Thread: Unable to install Shazam in Nokia C6

Unable to install Shazam in Nokia C6

Currently I am using the Nokia C6_00 as my primary phone. I carry it along with me wherever I go. The nokia OVI store gives you the latest application to download either freely or paid. I was using the Shazam on my iphone. Right now I want to use Shazam in my Nokia phone. It is some kind of music store where you can purchase music tracks and more. This app gives you the easy way to locate and download your favorite tracks. The only problem is I can’t able to install Shazam in my C6. Whenever I try to install it the phones prompts me that components are previously built in. What does it mean? How can I install though?

Re: Unable to install Shazam in Nokia C6

I heard that the new version of shazam is not installing in some older version of Firmare. I think that you need to update your C6 for the newest version of firmware. If you can’t able to download and install it from the OVI store then go for any third party store. I hope that you might able to install from the there. If your phone telling that you already have Shazam components installed in your mobile then I think that you need to completely get rid of those first for another fresh installation.

How did you try to install shazam to your Nokia C6 phone? If you can’t able to install directly from the phone itself then install it using the OC suite software. First of all download the shazam to your PC by going to the Ovi store using PC brower. Now connect the phone to PC. Make sure that you have already installed the PC suite and compatible drivers in your PC. Once the phone is identified it will not take much time to install. Just open the PC suite and open Applications and add whichever apps to your phone.

It seems to me that the shazam is already included in your phone either by default or by any previous installation. You need to locate it first. Go to File manager in your mobile and locate the installed components. If it is present there then remove them first then try new installation. Make sure that you have high speed data connectivity like 3G or WLAN during the installation process. It will help you lot. If there is any interruption then you may no longer able to install.

While downloading from the OVi store, make sure that there is compatibility between your phone and shazam. If your phone is not present in compatible list then it is not possible to download and install. When you open the Shzam in OVI store there is a Nokia cell phone selector option at the beginning. Use this link to find the set of items for compatibility and then go for download. With this app you can able to get music tracks from anywhere. If you have tried all the possible options then try it once by removing the memory card.