Thread: How to Disable voice command Nokia C7

How to Disable voice command Nokia C7

Guys, I am using the Nokia C7 phone and I feel proud to be the owner of this phone. But there is one thing that I am not able to understand in this. It is having the voice command enabled for applications in it. It makes more trouble to me when running any application into it. This troubles more when I connect the headphone to listen music from music player. Please help me to disable that.

Re: How to Disable voice command Nokia C7

I actually don’t know the exact way to disable that because I am not having the same phone. Anyway if you want to do that then you can see the manual for the phone that must be came along with the phone. Go to the settings section and I am sure that you will get the way to do that. If you are not having the manual for it then you can go online manual from Nokia and you will be able to get it from there.

Is it happening to you recently I mean it is from the beginning or you have made changes and after that it is coming to you. If this is coming after the change then you can do the soft reset to your phone and this will let all your settings to the default and it will solve the problem for you. If you want to do that then you have to go to the settings section of the phone and choose Restore Factory settings. If it asks for the security code then type 12345 as code and press OK. After that it will do rest of the things on itself and you need not to provide any input to it.

Voice command is one of the most useful features of this phone and I like it the most. I don’t know that what problem you are facing with this. Anyway, If you don’t like this feature and want to disable the voice command then you can click this link and this will let you to the page from where you will be able to get all the basic functions and settings that can be done with this phone. I am sure that you will get the exact way by which you can do this. Thank you.