Thread: Disable functionality of saving messages in sent items on Nokia C7

Disable functionality of saving messages in sent items on Nokia C7

Well I am having the Nokia C7 mobile phone and using the same from last few weeks. And it is serving me the best and till now it has not given me any errors but the only thing that is worrying me here is that when I took the phone then initially only I disabled the functionality of saving the sent items that is sent messages. But still when the messages are sent it is saved in the saved message. I don’t know why this is happening and why it is giving me this error and why it is behaving in this manner. Is there is anything went wrong with the phone of mine or it has to deal with the conversation features.

Re: Disable functionality of saving messages in sent items on Nokia C7

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the error you are getting because the conversation feature of your phone is set to on or I can say that it is enabled and that is the reason why it is it is holding all the data and in this case it may have happen the same thing where you haven’t disable the same and that is the reason why you are getting this error and if you have to solve the error then just disable the conversation feature. I hope that disabling it will definitely help you to solve the error that you are getting.

I guess you must not have disable the settings properly and if you commit any mistakes or not save the settings then it will not save the changes that you made. So what you have to do in this situation is that just tap on the menu and select the messaging option and in that you have to select the settings option and after that you have to select the option called others in that you will find the option called as save sent messages just set it “no” and this will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing.

I was also facing the similar problem where I was not able to disable the sent messages box and I guess you are also going through the same phase and if you want solve the issue then there is only one option in front of you that is to visit the Nokia care and then place a complaint over then and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. And if this is the problem on regular basis then I guess they will make a software update and will help you to fix the problem. I hope that they will co-operate with you to get rid of the problem that you are facing.