Thread: Nokia C3 freezes

Nokia C3 freezes

I really do not know what the big issue with the cell phone here is. I have seen that when I try to connect the Nokia C3-00 with the PC via BLUETOOTH and then when I try to get connected to the internet via GPRS the phone simply freezes. Before going to freeze; it disconnects from the PC but on the cell phone it says that it is connected to the system. The cell phone does not response to the key pressed. If I try to switch of the cell phone I have seen that it just comes up with the white screen. I am little bit nervous with this and would really like to know if there is any possible solution for this.

Re: Nokia C3 freezes

It seems to me that the cell phone of yours is not able to take the load there and hence you are getting the issue with the cell phone. I would like to tell you that it will be simply better if you can have the firmware of the cell phone upgraded and see if that can really help in making the difference. You can get the update by connecting the cell phone to the System and then visiting the official site of the Nokia so that you can get the updates for the firmware installed in your case there. Really the case of freezing will be solved once you have the updates installed for you.

I would like you to go for the updates as well but by not making use of the system but it will be better if you can make use of the device itself to have the updates installed on its own. First of all make the backup on the data that you have on your cell phone and when you are done with this then you can go and press the following code: *#0000#. Now after this you will have to select the Options there and then choose Check for updates. Now just sit and wait for the updates to get installed on your mobile phone. By this way the cell phone will install the required updates for it.

It seems that there are some of the obstruction that the applications that you have on your cell phone might be troubling you. So it will be really appreciated if you can just have the unistallation of those applications there and see if the issues can be solved. In addition to this it seems that you have a number of applications running on your cell phone and hence you are getting the issue. You can make use of the applications that can kill all the background applications that might be troubling you there. Hope that you will really like the suggestion.

If at all you are having the issue with the cell phone and you want to get rid of the same then you can have the Hard Reset done on it. You can press the *#7370# code from the keypad. After you have done this then you will have to just press the Dial button. As soon as you press the Dial button it will ask you for the code i.e. the security code. If you have not altered it then you can use the default one i.e. 12345. Before going with this please make sure that you have done the backup on the data on the cell phone. Hope that you must have really liked the suggestion.

If you have decided to go with the update then it will be better if you can use the system in there. While going for the update please be sure that you make the backup of the cell phone first. You can make use of the Nokia PC Suite so that the backup can be made. You can have the backup again in the cell phone once you have completed the download. Now for updating you will have to download and install Nokia Software Updater. Now establish the connection between the cell phone and the system using the USB cable. Now launch the Nokia Software Updater. After these just follow the instructions that you will see on the screen of the Mobile Phone and I am sure that you will simply love the way in which you will have the updates installed on your cell phone.