Thread: Unable to uninstall the OVI store from Nokia C6-00

Unable to uninstall the OVI store from Nokia C6-00

I am using the Nokia mobile phone and that too the Nokia C6-00. I am having the Nokia OVI store on the mobile phone of mine. The OVI store is preinstalled on the mobile and I want to remove the same. Actually the software is not working properly and whenever I am trying to connect and download any application then it is giving me lots of errors so I have decided to uninstall the same. But the thing is that I am not aware of removing the program from a mobile phone and that is the reason why I am not able to uninstall the OVI store from the phone. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve this case.

Re: Unable to uninstall the OVI store from Nokia C6-00

Well if you want to solve the issue then you have to go through the following steps that I have mentioned below:
    • First of all tap on the screen and select the menu option available.
    • Now you have to select the settings option
    • After that in settings you will find the application manager just tap on it
    • After opening the application manager you will find three more options available that is
      1. Installed application
      2. Installation files
      3. Installation cell
    • In that you have to choose installed application then the list of all the installed files will come in front of you
    • Just select the OVI from it and delete/ remove it from the mobile system of yours.

Well according to me there is no need of uninstalling the OVI because as you said that it is not working properly and that is because the OVI is not updated. It happens if the OVI is not updated then it will definitely give you unwanted errors while accessing the same. So I suggest you to just update the OVI store and then see how it goes. I am sure that once the software is updated and the latest one is installed then it will not give you any problems what so ever.

If you will ask me then I was also facing the same problem few days ago where I was not able to delete the software from the mobile phone of mine and I guess you are also going through the same and if you have to solve the issue then you have to place a complaint in front of the Nokia officials and let them do their work. I mean to say that visit the nearest Nokia gallery and place a complaint over there and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. I hope that they will help you to fix the problem that you are facing.