Thread: How to block calls on Nokia C3

How to block calls on Nokia C3

I just want to know if I can have the calls from some of the callers blocked. I have seen that in some of the Nokia Models that this is possible. The thing is that I am not sure about this model and hence would really like to know if this can be possible on Nokia C3. I have some of the numbers that I really do not want to get calls from and it will be really appreciating if you all can come up with the solution soon in the matter here. I desperately want to know if this is possible in the case. Also if it is not possible then please let me know if there is any third party application to have this working.

Re: How to block calls on Nokia C3

Well in case of the Nokia Cell phone let me tell you that you will be able to have this working. The feature that blocks the calls from certain numbers is called as call barring facility and let me instruct you that number of NOKIA cell phones have this facility and it is inbuilt there. If you are not able to have this working in your case then let me also point out that TELECOM Company can also help you with having the same. You can make the call in the customer service center and ask for the service in your case there. Hope that you will like it there.

If you want to make use of the third party application then here is the suggestion that you can have for you. I think that I have two options: Advanced Call register and Blacklist in your case. These are called as filtering software. It will filter all the unwanted calls that you are getting on the cell phone. I think that the best among the two with which you can go is Blacklist. Blacklist is a service that will automatically reject the calls as per the setting that you will make in it. It will really help you in receiving the calls only from the users that you want. On the same note I would also like to tell that it will take a very less amount of memory on the cell phone. The user interface of this software is also helpful. Hope that you will like this working in your case.

I do not think that it will be at all advisable to make use of the third part software when you have the Operator at your service. You will be just required to make a call to them and explain the whole scenario and I have heard that they make use of some sort of the call screening like thing and then will block the calls that you are getting troubled with. Before going with this make sure that you have your verification thing ready with you. As you will have to get yourself verified there so that the service can be started. Hope that you will get the help from them.

If you are getting disturbed with the calls then it will be better if you can just have some of the groups made in your cell phone. For example groups like: FAMILY, FRIEND, and OTHERS. Actually the thing is that you will have to change the Call Alert. You will have to amend the Call Alert in the manner that you want for the numbers from that group. Choose the particular ringtone for the numbers and then select the empty ringtone for the unwanted numbers. After doing this you will see that the calls from the unwanted number will not trouble you at all.

If you are of the opinion that cell phone will solve the issue that you are having here then let me tell you that it is really not the case. Actually the scene is that this cell phone does not have the feature as such. It will be nice if you can have the third part application installed on your cell phone so as to make this application working there. I even think that choosing the Blacklist software will be the optimal choice. In addition to this also make sure that you have the third party software of the latest version and not the older version. Well give it a hit and let me know about the same.