Thread: Unable to access Facebook from my Nokia C5-00

Unable to access Facebook from my Nokia C5-00

I have a mobile phone called Nokia C5-00 which I have purchased recently and using it with no issues. But the only thing that is worrying me here is that the Facebook application /software which is preinstalled on my mobile phone. Actually whenever I am using the software then it is not allowing me to have access on Facebook. I don’t know why but the connection starts and terminates with in no time. I am not able to understand why I am not able have an access on the Facebook. Please help me out in this case and let me know what I should do here to solve the same.

Re: Unable to access Facebook from my Nokia C5-00

Well the problem that you are facing here is due to the software that is preinstalled on your phone. First thing that I want to tell you here is that any preinstalled software on the mobile phone is not updated and that is the reason why they are going you some errors. So what you have to do here is that just see whether you are getting the updated version of the software that you are going to install. I mean to say that if you want the Facebook software then you have to just visit the OVI store and then you have to download the application for your mobile phone and then install it, I am sure that it will work for you here.

I thing here you will not able to have the access on the software because they are not updated and sometimes the default browser also fails to load the huge site like Facebook. So what you have to here is that just download the opera mini from the OVI store on your phone and then just install it on the phone and then try and open the Facebook with the help of opera mini. I am sure that you will open the homepage and will not receive any error because opera mini holds the tendency to open such huge pages.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am not able to chat even though I am online on Facebook. Actually I hold an account on Facebook and I have also installed the operamini browser through which I am accessing the Facebook. Now the thing here is that I am able to login to my account and also able to view the pages but the only thing that I can’t do here is not able to view the online friends and chat with them. So please tell me whether it is possible to chat with the mobile phone that I am having. And for your kind information I am using Nokia C5-00.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you can’t chat directly through the mobile phone in fact you need a mediator that will help you to chat. Actually chatting on mobile phone with the help of a browser is not possible and for that you need an application that will let you do so and if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with eBuddy. eBuddy is a web service familiar to PSP users and for good reason, this excellent web application is the only way to connect to MSN Mobile on this machine. Do not however believe that this portal is limited to the Sony console. Indeed, the mobile version of the site is an extension of the main service. Originally, eBuddy has been designed to offer true multi-protocol instant messaging client for people who are unable (or unwilling) to install the program. For a Web application, eBuddy impressed. The program not only to integrate most features of MSN (and Wizz emoticon included), he goes so far to support networks Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Google Talk, and MySpace. Of course, whatever the protocol used, it will be impossible to engage in voice conversations, but never mind the primary purpose (text chat) is fully supported.