Thread: Nokia C7 heating Battery

Nokia C7 heating Battery

Friends, I am having the Nokia C7. There is no issue with the function of the phone. The only problem I am having is with the battery. Actually whenever I try to charge the battery then after few minutes it becomes too hot at the back side. If I remove the battery then I found that the temperature of the phone goes to high. After that the battery gets discharge very soon. This seems to be very dangerous and I need to solve this as soon as possible. It will be very helpful to me if you people can provide me some solution to this issue.

Re: Nokia C7 heating Battery

This is simply seem to be problem in the battery and I don’t think that battery get repairs. You can try to check some other battery with that and see if that is also showing you the same problem. If that is OK then the only option left for you get a new battery and insert that into your phone. Don’t avoid this issue for a long time because if that continues for a long time then it may affect your mobile also in negative way. So get that replace as early as possible. This is one of the most possible reasons for this.

I would like to tell you that it is normal for a phone or the battery to get warm while charging that. But if you feel that it is getting overheated then you can get this matter to the nearest local Nokia Care and ask them about the issue. I am sure that your issue will be resolved there. Below is the links from where you can find the local Nokia Care in your area.

I have also faced the same issue earlier but the reason was that I left the music player on running in the background and so it was getting heated. You should also check for any of such issue. If you want to check that then you can press and hold the menu button and that will show you all the applications that are running in your mobile. Close all the applications that are running. After that charge the phone again and I don’t think that this time it will show you any problem. If that does not help you then the only option left for you is to replace the battery with a new one.

The reason for that is the Online widget. If you want to check that then you have to click Options from the home screen and you will see the menu item as "Widgets to offline mode" otherwise "Widgets to online mode". If it says "widgets to offline mode" then some widgets by means of network access will be downloading the data, the majority of them should just be downloading a small data but there may constantly be one that is a tad greedy. It just obtains single server to go offline as well as the widget to use hours polling apart.