Thread: Alarm volume low on Nokia C3

Alarm volume low on Nokia C3

These days I have seen that there are lots of issues with the mobile phones that Nokia is manufacturing. I have Nokia C3 with me and I think that I have managed to take out a bug in the cell phone. Apart from all the other issues that this cell phone is having. I have seen that the volume of the alarm that is there on the cell phone is very low. Actually the thing is that when I try to play the same ring tone using eth media player it just plays loud but when I try to keep it for the alarm, I have seen that the volume just goes lower and lower. What can be the issue with the cell phone here? I tried to see for the solution on the internet but really cannot find any solution to this. Hope that you all will let me know what can be done in reality.

Re: Alarm volume low on Nokia C3

If you are having the issue with the cell phone then let me point out that it is you whole will have to take care of the phone. Keep the software and the firmware on the cell phone updated. I guess that this will really solve the issues that you are having on the cell phone. Regarding the volume just see for the settings in the alarm and see if the volume is minimized there. I am sure that you will be able to have the same sound that you are having on the mp3 music on the alarm. Try for this and then let me know if I was really correct.

While you are setting the ring tone for the alarm the sound that you are hearing is the sample and it just let you know what is the alarm tone that you are setting on the alarm. So if you are seeing that and you have come for the solution then you will realize what I was actually saying. Also in addition to this see if you have not put the cell phone in the silent mode there. Sometime I have seen that in silent mode the alarm does no ring. In addition to this also check for the volume settings that you have in the profiles that you have activated on the cell phone. It may happen that the issue may be there. Hope that you will really find the suggestions working in your case and that too in a handy manner. Please let me know about the same.

I would like you to have the soft reset done on your cell phone. Here is the thing that you can have done. IN order to do this you will be required to press the *#7780# keys. After you dial the last # you will be asked to enter the security code. The security code if you have not changed is 12345 i.e. the default. Once you will do this then the cell phone will come up with the factory setting and you will be able to use the applications in the usual manner. IN addition to this you will not lose the data at all. It will be better if you can have the backup for the cell phone as well.

Looking at the case it seems that you have not tried to play the alarm. I would really like you to let the alarm ring for once. Let me tell you that if you have not done any changes in the setting anywhere in the cell phone then you will have the volume same as the volume of the ringtone that you are hearing on the mp3 music. Also notice one thing that when you select the tone for the alarm it sounds little low but when you set it for alarm then it rings in the ascending manner. Let the alarm ring for more time and then you will see that it has the same volume.

If all the above solution really do not help you then I really think that you will be required to have a look at the Hard Reset. Make the back up of the cell phone and then press the *#7370#. When you will press the code then you will be required to press the DIAL button. Now the cell phone will ask you to enter the security code. The default code for this will be 12345 if you have not changed the default password. After following the procedure you are bound to lose the data so it is advisable that you have the backup done in your case there.