Thread: Nokia C7 Error message: “Service Temporarily Unavailable”

Nokia C7 Error message: “Service Temporarily Unavailable”

Hi all, I just bought a new Nokia C7 and I am happy with all the features of it. There is only one problem that I am facing. I am trying to setup email but every time when I try to do that then it shows me the error message that says “Service Temporarily Unavailable”. I have tried to do that many times but all the times it is showing me the same. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can it be solved? It will be a great help to me if you provide the solution quickly. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C7 Error message: “Service Temporaril?y Unavailable”

This is seems to be problem with the service provider that you are using. Your mobile is not configured for the internet properly and that is the reason that you are getting such messages. My suggestion to you is to contact the customer care and ask them to send you the settings for the mobile internet. You have to tell them the mobile model that you are using and according to that, they will send you the settings. As you get the settings then click on option and save. This will save the settings in your phone. Now apply that setting and restart your phone. Now try to do that again and I think that you will not get such error again.

According to me, you need to check the password that you are using. I have seen many cases where if the wrong password is entered in the password field and that is submitted to the server then it returns the messages like no service available. If that is not the case for you then you can also check the ISP on the wireless because it is possible that the ISP on the wireless might be blocking IMAP mail protocol. So you can try to use other ISP otherwise you can make use of GPRS for a check if mail functions.

Every mailboxes be able to set up as well as accessed within single place form Menu > Applications > E-mail otherwise through the email widget going on the home screen. Begin the email setup either as of the setup wizard from the home screen otherwise through choosing Menu > Applications > E-mail > New. choose the preferred email service from provided catalog and enter demanded information. If the email service is not established within the list then choose other. When setting the consumer email then email access will be recognized by means of the Nokia Messaging service if it is accessible in your nation as well as operator network. If service is not accessible then a straight POP/IMAP access to the email server will be utilized. The straight POP/IMAP access is utilized also if you refuse the conditions of Nokia Messaging service while the setup procedure.

If you want to see the email access type then you can found that into the email settings. To get that, you need to choose the Menu > Applications > Mail > Settings. From here you have to select the mailbox name that you have used. You will see a menu that is listing the Mailbox settings, Sync content and Sync frequency, direct POP/IMAP access is within use. In this condition, you will get the incoming as well as outgoing mail server settings in Mailbox settings > Advanced mailbox settings. By means of the direct POP/IMAP access, Nokia Messaging service is not utilized. Mail intended for Exchange access is as well recognized straight to Exchange mail server as well as is not going by means of the Nokia Messaging service.

Re: Nokia C7 Error message: “Service Temporarily Unavailable”

If none of the above solution helps you then you can try to reset your phone and see if that can solve the issue for you. If you want to try this then you will have to go to the settings section of the phone and from there select the option that says Restore Factory Settings. When you click on that then it will ask you for the password. Give the password as 12345. This password can be used with any of the model from Nokia because it is the default password. After that press OK button and it will start to reset your phone to the factory setting. Once it will complete the process then your phone will be restarted. But now you will have to configure your phone once again and check if the problem is resolved.