Thread: Unable to Download the Midnight Theme Pack On Nokia N8

Unable to Download the Midnight Theme Pack On Nokia N8

I am having a Nokia N8 mobile phone and using the same from last few months and the thing here is that when I am downloading the Midnight Theme Pack then I am not able to do so I mean when I am starting the process then the downloading process starts and when it reach up to 50-% then the process automatically terminates. I don’t know why the process terminates on exact half download and it has happened every time when I tried to download the same. I really can’t figure out what should I do in this case so please help me out of the same. Any help regarding the problem will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to Download the Midnight Theme Pack On Nokia N8

I have gone through the problem that is faced by you and according to me the downloaded application or the software is always saved on the phone memory of the mobile phone. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the phone memory is full or not because it happens if we have saved lot of application on the phone memory then it will definitely not allow the others to settle down. So what you have do here is that just go to the phone memory and then you have to just clear the unwanted application from the phone and then see how it goes after freeing the space you will not face any error what so ever.

Well according to me the problem that you are facing is due to the application that you are trying to download because I guess the software is not compatible on the mobile phone of yours. And that is why it is giving you the unwanted errors. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the software is compatible or not and if it is not ten please don’t try and make the installation because it may harm other programs of the mobile phone.

Well the midnight theme that you are trying to download is corrupted and that is why the downloading process is stopped in between. So what you have do here is that see for the perfect and then proper file that will be downloadable on your mobile phone. I am sure that if you will try and download the file from anywhere else or from a trusted source and I will be recommend you to go with the OVI store because all the application there are compatible for Nokia phone.