Thread: Need On-screen notification for new email on C6-00

Need On-screen notification for new email on C6-00

I have recently purchased the brand new mobile phone and that too the Nokia C6-00, I have setup my C6-00 in such a way that it coordinates my Gmail and Mail for Exchange with the mobile phone. Now the thing here is that when I am using the same and when it is minimized then a sound notification is given to me saying that the email has arrived. Now is it possible for me to get the onscreen notification that will tell me that the email has arrived with a pop up.

Re: Need On-screen notification for new email on C6-00

It think I have an solution for the problem that you are facing so as said by you that you need the proper email notification on your screen and if you need them to be displayed as any new email has arrived so what you have to do here is that just install an Email widget on you mobile phone which will be always be on the screen of the mobile phone that you are using. I am sure that if you will install the widget then the problem will be automatically solved.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case so what I want you to do here is that just tap on the screen and go to the menu and in that you have to select settings and afterwards tap on the personal option and then go on selecting the homescreen and at last you will find the email notification option button so just set it on. I can assure you that doing this will definitely help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am not able to view the emails in the maximized way I mean to say that when I am viewing the emails or any web page then it is being displayed in the normal mobile view and when I am trying to view the same in the classic view then my Mobile system is not allowing me to do. I don’t know why I am facing this issue and also don’t how I can solve the same please help me in this case.

I guess the browser that you are using in your phone is not proper and if you have to solve any such error then you have to install the latest browser for your mobile phone and in that case I will suggest you to install the opera mini.The function of SSR (Small Screen Rendering) is surely something. It is used to format pages to fit the size of your screen. Images, pages, sites then have a head much more "normal" experience-near a standard web browser, especially since this latest version of Opera Mini includes tabbed browsing and Speed Dial which displays thumbnails of your favorite sites, like the desktop version. Another major breakthrough, the function of "smooth scrolling" which allows you to scroll the pages "at home" and without blocking a personalized homepage (no need to log in before pressing the button "search" for example ), the true full-screen navigation and a simplified installation.