Thread: Nokia C5 browser freezes

Nokia C5 browser freezes

I am using the Nokia C5 from last one week. It is a brand new phone. It’s a good phone to use but there is one problem that I am having with the browser. Whenever I open browser and try to access any page then the browser gets hanged and it cannot open the pages. The OVI store shows me the unknown error. There is no problem with the Ovi maps and Facebook. They are running without any problem with 3G connection. If you have any advice that can help me then, please tell me that. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C5 browser freezes

Your cache may be full and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If you want to avoid that problem then you should clear the cache memory from your browser. You should do this on the interval of every 2 days. This will make mobile browser to work faster and you will be able to browse the internet without any problem. This is not the issue for sure, there may be many other reasons for this but this is one of the possible reasons that I am telling you. So just do this and see if this can solve the problem for you.

Clearing the cache memory of the phone is one of the good suggestion that can help you to resolve the problem but the performance of the phone is mostly depends on the total free memory of you phone. If your phone memory is almost full then it can slow down the performance of the phone. So to free the phone memory, you can try to do many things and one of the main things that you can try to do is to delete the unwanted messages from your phone. Move all the data from your phone memory to the SD card. Clear the browser cache and history. After doing all this, restart your phone and try to access the pages. See if the problem is resolved or not. I hope that this will help you to get out of the issue.

There may be some problem with the configuration of your phone for internet. If you phone is not configured properly then it will not open the pages properly. What you can do is to contact the customer care and ask them to send you the settings. You have to provide your mobile model number in order to get the proper settings. Once you receive the settings then save and apply the settings to your phone. After dong that you have to restart your phone and then only the changes that you have done to phone will take effect. Now try to browse the internet and check if that can make your browser to work properly.

You can try to do the soft reset on your phone to see if that can help you. So if you would like to soft reset the Nokia C5 you have to press *#7780# and after that Dial. If it asks for the security code then provide that as 12345. Once you finish this then your phone will return to factory settings but you will not misplace any of your private data. Well it is suggested to build a backup previous to performing some of the stated measures. If that does not help you then you can try to do the hard reset on Nokia C5 you only should press *#7370# as well as press Dial. The phone will demand the security code that is the same again as 12345. Please be conscious that you will lose the entire data from your phone, therefore you must backup the entire significant information.