Thread: SMS senders Id is not appearing in Nokia C7-00

SMS senders Id is not appearing in Nokia C7-00

I am having the Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and using the same from last few days. I am happy that I own such an awesome phone. Now the thing here is that whenever a message is received on my phone then that message doesn’t have any id I mean to say that the contact name is not displayed on the message. I don’t know why this is happening and also don’t know why I can’t get the name to be displayed even if the contact name is saved on the phone. Please anybody help me in this case and let me know how I can solve this problem.

Re: SMS senders Id is not appearing in Nokia C7-00

The first case that can be happen here is that the phone number is not saved in the contact list and that is the reason why it is not showing you the name but as said by you that you have saved the number but still you are not getting the name. So what you have to do here is that just see whether the number are saved in the SIM card memory and if this is the case then you have to move them to the phone and then check whether the problem is still there or not. I am sure that once you will do this then you will definitely not face any error.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. Now what you have to do here is that just go to the contact and then you have to see the settings option and tap on it and afterwards in that you will find the option called memory in use or else contacts to be displayed tap on either of these and then you have to select both the memories that is the phone memory and SIM card memory because the problem that you are facing is due to conflict between both the memories.

Well the problem that you are facing is the normal problem and it can be solved in different ways I guess there is the conflict between the memories that you are using to show the contacts in the list so either the select any one from SIM or Phone or select both of them. I am sure that this will solve your issue and if still the problem persists then you have to update the software of the mobile phone of yours. And that too the C6 to ver 20.0.042 I can assure you that updating the software will definitely help you to solve the issue and also will take care the problem doesn’t exists in future.

The last possible thing that you can do for your phone is that just visit the Nokia care and fire a complaint an see what they do , Actually I was also facing the similar kind of issues few days back and I was also unable to view my contacts and I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that look out for the Nokia gallery that is nothing but customer care and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will try and resolve the issue.