Thread: Othello game for Maemo 5

Othello game for Maemo 5

Since I heard lot of good games for the Nokia N900 a couple of weeks ago I regularly goes at the Google page to see what is new and to get even more thrilled: I love Linux environment, I love the N900 capabilities, so I fascinated about the Maemo 5 in the Nokia 5. And I never had a Nokia before I like the apps in the Nokia N900 and I want to knw about the Games in the Nokia N900. I heard about the Othello game, can work well with the Nokia N900 that’s the main question for me.

Re: Othello game for Maemo 5

I downloaded this days gone by, have been playing peqersi , but originate it too easy I could guess the AI'S next move, played Othello loads last night moreover am loving it, a lot improved feel to peqersi (please don’t believe I’m bashing peqersi as it is a fine game) the AI is fine like the extra levels the complexity levels are just right imho, not to fussed about heard as normally play games like this in silent mode, thanks for the game, good effort to bring such a nice game.

I was waiting for its coming up for the professional level to come up it ince to play inside the Nokia n900 to take its turn, but I was supposing about where it was leaving to go and where I was going after that. But I by coincidence touched where it was going to go and it then placed its piece there, so I took my turn and directly clicked a valid move for the professional and it put its piece, I went once more and left the Expert to take its be in motion and after about an hour’s the app works very well.

I am a huge fan of othello/reversi anf specially it is introduce in Nokia N900 cell phone and have just revealed and installed othello. absolutely worth it!! Yeah it is a great game! 1 request: is it likely to add an offset viewing stats such as games won, lost, drawn? 1 inspection: the text on the right side of the display infringe on the far right feature of squares and as a consequence, you require to 'tap, tap, tap, tap' a quadrangle a few times for it to register that you desire to place a voucher there. Other than that it is a enormous application.

I have presently updated to the most recent edition with an undo button added in it (makes simple to win the game now). There are a few problems in new edition. i thinking to playing othello today human against computer through average difficulty (mine was black) and when the game was regarding to finish , it was my turn. But there was no position for me go in front(in older edition there was a message pop saying "black unable to move white's turn" in the circumstances) but in newer one there was no message and the game is stopped here!! so what to do in this situation to solve this problem?