Thread: How to delete downloaded files in nokia C7

How to delete downloaded files in nokia C7

I’ve a new nokia c7 mobile phone, I’ve purchased this mobile one week back and I’ve activated the gprs connection in my mobile phone. I’ve downloaded many songs, videos and games in my mobile. Now, I want to delete some games in my mobile phone, but I’m not able to remove some games. Can you please tell me what should I do to remove the games from my mobile phone. please tell me the procedure to remove the games from my mobile phone. please give me some tips to do this, please help me.

Re: How to delete downloaded files in nokia C7

You have not mention properly about your problem. Are you getting some problem in deleting a file from your mobile phone ? or you don’t know how to delete a game file in your mobile ?. please clear this question first. If you don’t know how to delete a file in your nokia c7 mobile phone then follow the below given steps to delete a file:
    Go to menu-> setting->application manager>installed application. After going in this you have to locate a particular file or application to remove from you mobile, you have to press and hold your finger on it and a dialog box should appear giving you the choice of deleting a file or application.

It is very easy to delete a file or application from your mobile phone. you have to do some steps for that. You have to go in option menu of your mobile, in that go in organize and select a application or game to delete from your mobile phone. if you have some problem in deleting a application then you can refer your user manual guide for the solution. If you have taken a new mobile then surely you have a user manual guide with you. In your user manual very function of your mobile phone is mentioned. You can refer it anytime for any problem or you can contact to your mobile service center.

If you are not familiar with your mobile phone and you are getting problem in operating it then you can get help of your friend or you can also go to a mobile techie to resolve your issue. If you want to resolve your problem by your own then follow some steps to do that:
    Go to menu-> setting->application manager>installed application, press and hold the application you want to delete, you’ll get the option for delete. you can also take help of your user manual guide which has came with your mobile phone. if you can’t understand anything in it then you can contact to your mobile service center.