Thread: Unable to access my 8 GB USB stick in windows 7

Unable to access my 8 GB USB stick in windows 7

Hello everyone, I can not run my 8 GB USB stick, probably because it is corrupt. From the Computer Management on my Windows 7 Ultimate, I said "no support". If I try to access it from Windows Explorer, it gives me ' No disk in drive E: Insert a disc and try again. I have already done tests with the DOS command prompt (I wanted to give us a Format) and restarting in Safe Mode. I also tried from Device Manager, to activate / deactivate the device, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. May not be able to access more? Can someone give me a tip?

Re: Unable to access my 8 GB USB stick in windows 7

In my case also when I use to connect my USB "Kingston DataTraveler 8GB" to the computer so at that time it takes too long to recognize it, but as a disk drive, while trying to open it freezes the computer and it is not possible or format, I tried with command prompt but I have no access. Is hopeless? May be it is happening due to some other kind of problem. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help us.

Actually after reading this I have one doubt, when you connect so at that time you encounter that your system is taking too much time in acknowledged KINGSTON? So like this is happening then why do not you try to connect this on to the different port and through that you just check this whether you issue get solve or not. Otherwise you just install the unlocker software after downloading this through website and through this delete the unwanted program which is running on the USB and after that format this USB and reconnect this to your system I am sure this will fix your issue.

To connect on any port, the reading lights as normal, Indicial says that it recognizes USB storage device, follow the minutes and change and appears to recognize a disk, however when going to the windows explorer drive does not appear, remain at the minute and says that Windows has finished installing the hardware environment and need to restart your computer, restart and the whole process goes as before. To disconnect the device is another internet job, takes too long to disconnect and crashes. Do not know what can be done. So if you have any suggestion related to this then please help me.

After reading this issue I must say regarding this that it is very rare as I said I have the 2 gigs and never had problems and my friends have the 8 and no, you got XP? Related to this I want to ask you that is this a professional xp. I have a problem in my 1 GB of USB and the main problem is in that, actually I make use of this to store some important files. So please provide the answer from your side so that I can work on this issue to get the enhanced solution for this query.

simple is the pen drive fails then. Q I hope you have warranty. The pen drive does not need anything to work plugs and go but what does one of 2 is problem with your PC or pen drive. Since your pc is not means q is the pen drive. So like this I think you will be able to fix your issue. And related to this whatever I know I have just give that information over here I hope this will help you.