Thread: Nokia E5-00 unexpectedly shuts off

Nokia E5-00 unexpectedly shuts off

I just purchase a new E5-00. The enthusiasm lasted only a few days. After three days I have seen it restarts. (Every now and then I hear in my introduction song Nokia bag - this is my restart E5). Not in reality a big problem for the reason that it works at what time I need. The trouble is that sometimes it restarts at what time I'm as well in a telephone conversation with somebody! It is extremely uncomfortable. Yesterday I had my head on the other side of the line and locked me in his face. It was hard to trace back and clarify the trouble. I returned to the store where I buy it moreover told me to contact Nokia support. I paid 249 $ in mobile and in less than a month I have to take for support? I am extremely dissatisfied with Nokia, which is unlucky for the reason that I in reality like this model.

Re: Nokia E5-00 unexpectedly shuts off

Firmware update is the just thing you are able to perform. After you have updated the software and still have the same trouble , So I will recommend you to attempt to replace the management of your Nokia device. Go to Nokia support center. One of my friends has a dead 1203; furthermore they gave him a Nokia 1280 unit replaces the earlier one as it was beyond repair in a week.

After reading your suggestion I have updated my firmware and installed the latest version however the trouble is yet not resolved.After that I removed the memory card to show it and the trouble is still there.By now the cell phone is the Nokia Care. I hope to gravely address this problem.In my view, the Nokia marquee has been the most excellent mobile services. "I make use of the purchase of Nokia phones for 15 years and never had this problem previous to. I hope not to be like the Chinese mobile.

You have tried updating the firmware but still problem is not solved. So I will recommend you to restore every one of software by means of Nokia Software Updater yourself format the cell phone as well as restore it once more making use of the Software Updater. Also, make certain you have removed the memory card at the same time as all this happens. I hope that this will work. Do these two times as I said. And if still your problem is not resolved, let me know the result.

I presently drop it inside the "SMC Communications" Nokia support (assistance ticket 56714 from 23/01/2011). The people who listen me inform that certainly they cannot do much considering it since it is a brand new cell phone. They will attempt on the way to "reinstall" the software (I previously did it at home plus it did not function), and if the trouble is not resolved they may send it to the NOKIA major center. Anyway, I expect they will fix it.