Thread: Is it possible to do a video Call in Skype in Nokia E7-00

Is it possible to do a video Call in Skype in Nokia E7-00

I just wanted to know is it possible to do a video calling using skype in nokia E7-00? If it is possible then do let me know about it. After asking so many friends about it still I am clueless that whether the video calling is activated or not, if it is then do let me know about it as I am waiting for your suggestions. I have the skype version 5 installed in my phone and want to know whether that version is enough for video calling or not? Please do send in your replies as soon as possible.

Re: Is it possible to do a video Call in Skype in Nokia E7-00

No video calling is not at all activated using the skype so its of no use downloading any latest version of the skype in your phone because that will be of no use for you just a textual chat and normal calls is possible with the skype. So that’s what the information that I have got for you I have checked the internet for the updates and they have not yet put the mobile video chat feature in their 6th version. So I hope this information was enough for you.

If you want to do vide calls then it will be only possible through the 3G video calling service, activate the 3G service in your phone and get yourself ready for the awesome 3G experience. Even I have a nokia E7 and I enjoy video calling with it. So you can also try that although it will be a bit expensive for you but surely you can give it a try for the same and I am sure it will be of good benefit for you. So just a small suggestion from my side hope it was beneficial for you.

Video calling is also possible with the yahoo messenger if you are talking about the skype then it has not yet released the video calling feature for the mobiles yes it has certainly introduced the features for the windows system but they have not yet released it for the mobile users so I think it is of no use going with the skype for your mobile may be a next update from the skype will see an introduction of video calling for mobiles as well. So lets hope for that.

Ok thanks for the information I was literally not aware of that so thanks for giving me the ample information on that. I was searching the internet and I saw the video calling feature in it and I thought that it will be available for the mobiles as well. So I thought of asking this information with you all. Anyways thanks for replying about the same it was really great information shared by you all.

huron how can video call in yahoo messenger in nokia e7