Thread: My nokia c3-00 security is not accepting the new code

My nokia c3-00 security is not accepting the new code

I’ve recently brought a new nokia c3-00 mobile phone. I’ve a very personal and important data in my mobile phone so I’ve enable a security code in my mobile phone so nobody can access my phone without my permission. I’ve changed my old security code and entered a new one. Next day when I’m trying to unlock my phone it is not accepting the password of security code. I’ve tried many times, I’ve also entered a old password, but it is not accepting any of the password. I don’t understand what to do, I’ve all my important data in that my mobile phone. can i get my data back ?. is there any method from which I can get my data back without unlocking the phone. please help me.

Re: My nokia c3-00 security is not accepting the new code

you have not entered a password correctly and therefore you’re mobile is not accepting your password. you have changed your default password and you need to enter a new password now. If it is not accepting this password that means you have not entered password correctly and therefore your mobile is not accepting your password. try to think your new password, if you have saved your password in your computer or diary, then you can get it from there. If you have not saved then contact your manufacturer for more help.

You have forgotten the security password of your mobile. You need to check that you have saved your password anywhere or not. If you have not saved then you have to contact your product manufacturer for that. You can contact a nokia service center and tell them about your problem. You’ll need a IMEI no of your mobile phone to unlock your phone. you have to keep ready your IMEI no so that they can give you the solution as quick as possible. After giving your IMEI no they will give you a master key from which you can unlock your mobile phone.

Don’t worry, you can unlock your nokia phone but you need to put some efforts for that. You have to go to service center or you can contact by phone to the manufacturer of your mobile phone. you have to ask them about the security code of your mobile phone, you have to explain them that you have forgot your password and you need to unlock your phone they will ask you for IMEI no. it is a no. which is present at the backside of your mobile phone(where you place your battery), you can also see this no. by pressing *#06# from your mobile phone, but your mobile is locked so you can’t do that. After giving this no. they will give you a code from which you can unlock your phone. this is some calculation of your mobile IMEI no.

my IMEI no. 353760049770698 . help me ! reset my security code. i forgot my security code!!

Quote Originally Posted by syasya View Post
    my IMEI no. 353760049770698 . help me ! reset my security code. i forgot my security code!!
    Do you have the same nokia c3-00 mobile phone. If you havent changed the security code then it will be the default one, that is - 12345. If you have changed it to something else then you will have to take your mobile phone to nokia care center and ask them to reset it, since there are not much software that can break the security code by hacks.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's