Thread: Nokia c7-battery drains rapidly

Nokia c7-battery drains rapidly

Hello my friends
    I am come back again with yet another question. From my first salary I decided to buy Smartphone for me. After doing lot of research I choose Nokia C7. No doubt about its functionality and look and feel. But I noticed one week point that is itss battery life. In reviews I read that it has good battery life but my experience is exactly opposite to it. My battery drains so rapidly that it never lasts longs more than six hours. I am unable to solve this problem alone. I need your help to sort it out. Please give me suggestions to solve this issue. Your each and every reply is priceless for me. Please try to reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia c7-battery drains rapidly

I think I have solution for your problem. The main use of Smartphone is accessing thousand of application from net in easiest way. Smartphone’s most of applications require net connections. As you already told me that, you check all its functionality. It might be possible that there are some applications remains in background which uses internet connection and responsible for your battery draining problem. Make sure that here is no application running on background which needs internet connections. I hope this will solve your problem regarding battery life. if not, I will get back to you with different solution don’t forget to inform me about this solution.

I think it must be your battery problem. If I am not wrong it took lot of time for charging also. If this is an issue, check your handset using another battery of same model. You can borrow it from your friend. If you are not facing any problem with another battery, replace your battery with newer one. If you are planning to use older one, this might be dangerous for your Smartphone. It may cause blast in your cell phone due to overcharging. So it always better to replace battery instead of losing your Smartphone. If you buy newer one remember to unplug it ones it charged properly. never keep the charger on full night.

According to online survey taken by Nokia last month, there are two basic reasons behind your quick draining problem exists. They are as follow:-
    • Using another company’s charger or using dissimilar charger for your battery.
    • Charging multiple times.

If you are doing the same thing than avoid it, your battery life definitely improves.

The reason behind this should be wifi connection used by your application. If you are unable find manually your which application is using net connection there are software’s available to solve your problem. I suggest you to use 'Battery Monitor". It will help you to find out application which uses internet connection as well as it also helps you to sort out unwanted application which are responsible for short battery life. If still you face similar kind of problem than, I advise you to submit your cell phone in your nearest nokia gallery or service center. nokia provides one year warranty to all their handsets. they will definitely solve your problem.