Thread: Cannot see Battery status icon in Nokia N900

Cannot see Battery status icon in Nokia N900

I unpredictably have a small problem in my Nokia N900 cell phone. Two days before I was attempting to reflash the cell phone and trying to add the PR1.3. Just now i reflashed my Nokia N900 cell phone to PR 1.3 and establish that the battery icon suddenly missing from the status bar. I have no idea how this thing happen in my mobile. Since all the things are working quite well inside my cell phone but after reflashing with PR 1.3 I just lost Battery icon form the mobile so anyone know w\how to get it back on my cell phone.

Re: Cannot see Battery status icon in Nokia N900

I think that after reflashing the cell phone you must lost all your application from the cell phone. So you need to reinstall all the application inside the mobile once more. I don’t think that there is any issue with the PR 1.3 it works great in many mobile. So you must try to add the application called as advance inside your mobile hope that it will work inside the mobile. After installing this application you will need to restart the device in order to check the application is installed properly or not and check whether you got your battery status on your mobile again or not.

I have somewhat same problem in mobile but not directly my phone's battery got drained up without any notification at night and it switched off. In morning when I look up for charging and switch it on again i realized the battery icon wasn’t there on my display screen that's why i didn’t received any warning about the Battery status icon missing. Also the condition messages like "Phone is charging", "Charger removed" which can seen in a yellow stripe is missing from my mobile.

You must not have to do the PR 1.3 firmware update for the Nokia N900 in order to solve your battry status. Because there may be a chance you may not updated you firmware properly. Most of us know this is a major improvement as there come into view for the firmware to be quite something more updated than between PR 1.2 than the PR 1.3, similar to the occasion between 1.1 and 1.2. This will work better in maemo 5 as well.