Thread: Cannot access telephony functions in Nokia N900

Cannot access telephony functions in Nokia N900

After 2 weeks i purchased my Nokia N900 cell phone I m continuously receiving with this below message: "All telephony functions, with emergency calls, are disables because of the communications error. To improve, you may need to a reboot the device." So cannot access my telephony functions right now in my Nokia N00 cell phone. As well as my Ovi suite doesn't distinguish my Nokia N900. i supposed that I have installed something bad applications or something and i attempt also to flash the phone but no result found. So what to do in order to solve this problem so please reply me in order to solve my problem in Nokia n900 cell phone.

Re: Cannot access telephony functions in Nokia N900

I m for sure that you may have install some bad application that support your telephony function or it may also happens that you might receive error due to the bad registry in your mobile. I think that there is only way to solve your problem is by reflashing the cell phone totally through root system file and not through the kernel side. Because it might happens that if flash the mobile through kernel you may not resolve the application errors so try it with the root system inside the mobile and I think that it will definitely help you out.

I think that you tried to reflash the phone through the kernel because if you do through the root you will lose your all installed application from your cell phone if it is the telephony errors it might solve your problem in your mobile so for this you will require ot tryr out this code. Check that if it works properly or not.
    Code:
    RX-51_2011SE_1.2011.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin

and

RX-51_2011SE_1.2011.19-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin

I have the similar problem too. I tried to reflashed with the help of

Code:
    RX-51_2011SE_20.2011.36-2.002_PR_COMBINED_002_ARM.bin
     and then reflashed RX-51_2011SE_10.2011.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin.
    After reflashing was completed effectively, making calls and receiving calls could be done. However, all calls will be disconnected unexpectedly. All calls previous no more than 10 mins. At the moment, doing calls as well as receiving calls are disabled after "every telephony functions, with emergency calls, are not accessible because of the communications error. So any improved suggestion in order to solve my problem on my mobile.

I think that it be significance to say that there is also a bug raised in you mobile concerning to the phone loosing connection in your mobile while making call or other stuffs when going out of signal and phone not capable to restore communications, i was recognizable with it and the workabout i had was to use twin connectivity (GSM/3G). but i don’t believe this is the similar. it almost certainly does not help if there is a network trouble and signal is completely lost, where the workaround on top of meant the phone with change over from 3g to 2g when signal is lost . If provider is contains any issues and both indication are lost then is probable this could be the consequence of same issue.