Thread: HTC Desire HD Bluetooth, G-sensor and radio not working

HTC Desire HD Bluetooth, G-sensor and radio not working

ON HTC Desire HD that I have here I have come across the issue for the very first time. I had just left the charger at home and the battery on the cell phone just got finished. When I came back to home I found that the phone started but after that I just noticed that the Bluetooth was not working properly. In addition to this I saw that when I went for playing the game the G-sensor and the radio was dead as well. Any suggestion how I can have them working back here.

Re: HTC Desire HD Bluetooth, G-sensor and radio not working

It seems to me that you must have installed some of the application lately and hence you are getting the issue. If you want to get rid of the issue then it will be really nice if you can just have the application installed back on the cell phone; or on the suggestion it will be great if you can just have the application uninstalled from your cell phone. Hope that this will for sure improve the scenario that you are having there on your cell phone.

If you really want to try something then let me tell you that a scan will be the only thing favorable here. It seem that your cell phone must have got hit with malicious program and must have affected some of the application on the cell phone. Just get your mobile phone scanned against a good antivirus and see if that can really help you with the issues that you are having here. Just do this and hope that the issue will be solved.

How about making the Hard Reset. You can do that by using the cell phone for sure. All you will have to do is go to the Home Screen and then tap the Menu option that you will see on the screen. Once you see this then go to the Settings option and then tap it. Beneath this option you will see the Privacy option tap and then select the Factory data reset option there. After this you will be required to select the Reset phone option and then finally select the Erase everything option that come on your screen. Tap it and see if the cell phone gets restored to the previous settings.

Just do one thing get the firmware of the cell phone updated. I think that looking at the whole thing it will be the best thing to go with. Do this and then let me know if that helped you with the issues that you are stuck with. You can let the cell phone to select the updates and for that you will be required to go in the Settings options and then make a tap on the About phone option. Under this option you can select the System software updates option. Then choose the Check now option and let the phone come up with the things that it actually needs.