Thread: HTC Desire restarts randomly

HTC Desire restarts randomly

I have seen that HTC desire that I am having here is really troubling me a lot. I have seen that there are a lot of issues with this cell phone. The issue that is actually troubling me a lot is that HTC Desire is getting restarted again and again. I would really like to have the explanation on this. Also I would like to know if there is any possible solution that I can get here. In addition to this I have also seen that sometimes it keeps on restarting 10 times. After this I have seen that the screen just has the black screen. Can you all please let me know the fix that I can have for me.

Re: Orange light while charging HTC Desire

It seems to me that you must have installed some o f the application and then you are getting the issue and if that is really the case on your cell phone then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the uninstallation of that application there and see if the uninstallation of the same can really help you with the restarting issue that you are getting on the cell phone. Let me get notified about the application that you might have installed.

Killing the application on the cell phone and that too on the Android is really not that easy. You will be required make use of the Advanced Task Killer application that can kill the current applications that are running on your cell phone. Hope that you will be able to have the application terminated in this manner. Try to make the soft reset as well on the cell phone and see if that can really come out to be a remedy in the case above. Hope that you will like the suggestions that I have made here. Use the application as well and that too wisely.

Have you installed the latest firmware on your mobile phone. I meant to say have you really installed Android 2.3 on your mobile. I have seen that this update that has been released is really not up to date and if that is really running on your phone then see if you can have the cell phone degraded to older version of the Android. Please make the roll back and then see if what I have said was really the thing there. While making the update please see; if your cell phone really needs the updates. There is really no meaning in installing the updates and getting yourself in trouble.

Re: HTC Desire restarts randomly

I would simply like you to see if you can have the Factory Reset on your smartphone. All you will be required to do is go to the Home Screen of the cell phone and then tap the Menu option there. After that you will be required to go in the Settings option there. After this you will have to search for the Privacy option and for that you can just scroll down in order to make the search. Under the Privacy option you will have to tap the Factory data reset option. Once you are there you will be required to select the Reset phone and then you will be required to select the Erase everything option there. Just do this and see if the random restart issue that you are getting gets solved after this. Please let me know about the same.

Re: HTC Desire restarts randomly

It seems that there is no issue with the software that you are having on your cell phone. The only thing here is that it seems to me that there is some issue with the hardware and hence I would like to say that it will be simply great if you can get the cell phone replaced. Just do this and if you are under the warranty then I think that it is the best option that you can really go with. If you are not under the warranty then contracting the local technician will be the optimal option to go with. Hope that you will have the issue solved without any bigger issues.