Thread: How to replace the display of HTC Legend

How to replace the display of HTC Legend

I have the cell phone and let me tell you that I have HTC Legend this time. Well I thought that it would be great to have this. Recently I had some of the issues with cell phone but however that was tolerable. Now when I was try to catch the BUS the phone just got slipped out of the pocket and was dropped on the Road. I just picked it and brought it at home. I was wondering why I was not getting calls then I realized that actually the phone was switched off. I tried to switch it on but it was not getting ON. Then after an hour or two of effort I got the cell phone switched ON. But now I have seen that the screen is cracked. Now I want to know if this can be replaced and also please let me know from where I can have this done as well.

Re: How to replace the display of HTC Legend

On the first note; let me bring the things to light that you can definitely have the display screen replaced and I think that you will be able to have the same from the eBay. All you have to do is go to the eBay site and then get yourself logged in and then place the order as per the model number of the cell phone that you have with you. Just make the things there and I am sure that you will have the screen new Display Screen for your cell phone.

I do not think that you will be able to have the quality thing for you from eBay. I think that you can have the screen from the HTC and get the thing shipped from there. As I am of the opinion that they are the best one in this thing. Hope that you will really like the suggestion that I have made here. You can contact the tech support and I am sure that following the instructions you will get the proper oreder placed for you.

If you really want to have the Screen replaced then let me make the suggestion that you should not go for the shipping option s as well. I really think that you can have the screen replaced from the service center; Well I am really not sure about the price that they will be charging but in my opinion it is the best place to go with there. I am sure that it is the right place from where you will get the correct thing for you.

Google Shopping will be the best option I guess that you can go with. I am sure that you will be able to get HTC legend LCD screen there and that too with no bigger issues. ON the top of this as all the other members have mentioned that eBay is not going to go with the quality then I really think that the other option is this. I really do not think that shipping will also go in your way. To be precised with the things then I would like you to go with GlobalDirectParts. You will have the LCD screen that will be more cheaper. I think that you will get some what 10 less.