Thread: Orange light while charging HTC Desire

Orange light while charging HTC Desire

I have just purchased the cell phone and I just recently unwrapped it and I have seen that when I put ion on charging the Mobile Phone just come up with the Orange Light and I really feel that it is something very weird. I know that the light should have been either red or green but after seeing the orange light I was little worried and thought that it will be great if you all there can help me with the situation there. Is there something that it broken on the cell phone and hence I am getting this Orange light and it is the signal for that break. Please come up with the suggestions soon.

Re: Orange light while charging HTC Desire

Well I really think that I can help you with the Orange light that you are getting there. Actually the red light that you get says that the battery is very low on the cell phone and when it is green it says that the battery is fully charged. About the Orange Light it simply means that the Mobile Phone is charging and nothing more than this. So I really do not think that you will be required to worry for the same at all. I am sure that you must have like the post and the answer and you must be really relieved with it. Enjoy the cell phone and let me know if you come up with any issues further.

Discussion about the Charger then let me tell you that in my case the Mobile Phone just shows up the Orange Light and really nothing more than that. I have seen in addition to this if I keep the cell phone for charring for overnight and then in the morning if I go to have a look at the cell phone then still it shows me the same orange light. Anything that you all can let me know about this. Will really appreciate any help in the matter. I just want the cell phone to work in the same manner as it should and not with all this kinds of issues there.

Looking at the case it seems to me that the charger that you are having there is not at all the original one and hence the cell phone is not detecting it. Also this can be the reason and hence it is not allowing the battery to get charged to the limit of the Full Battery. It is just avoiding the charging. Please discontinue the use or it may happen that you will lose the back up of the battery that you are getting on your cell phone. With duplicate chargers this issue has been always observed. Get the charger replaced and then see if what I was saying was actually correct.

Really it cannot be said if the issue that you are having is because of the battery or the charger. What I would like you to do is see if you can have the charger from your friend and then see if you can have the cell phone charged. If the things are really nice then you will be required to have the charger replaced and do the same at your friend’s side. IF the charger fails to charge the battery in your case then you will have to get the battery as well replaced. Hope that you will be able to get the faulty part in this manner. If you are under warranty then you will have the thing replaced for free.

I am in complete agreement with whatever has been said above. I think that you should go with to the service center and then see if they can really help you with the issue. Actually if you have prolonged the use of the duplicate charger then the battery must have got weak and the optimal choice to have is battery replaced. Good Explanation about the ORANGE light. Try what has been said above and then do the necessary replacement.