Thread: HTC Desire HD does not sync with Exchange calendar

HTC Desire HD does not sync with Exchange calendar

I really do not if this is at all possible with the cell phone that I am having here. SO I just thought that it will be really great if you all there can put or can come up with the suggestion for the cell phone here. I have HTC Desire HD and I just want to know if I can have this synced with the Exchange calendar. Actually the thing is that I need to get this done as there are some important things that I need to have but I have seen that how hard I try I cannot have this done via this cell phone. I think that this cell phone really cannot do this. Is it really true? If this is the case then I really think that I will have to revise my choice for the cell phone. Please let me know if any one has also faced some of the issues like this with the cell phone. IN addition to this please let me know if I will be required to have something in addition so that this thing can be achieved. Will really appreciate any solution in this matter.

Re: HTC Desire HD does not sync with Exchange calendar

Well it seems to me that you will be required to make use of the HTC Sync. Well it seems to me that this will be really the key factor in your case. Get the HTC Sync downloaded from the software download page on the HTC or you can have a check on this by visiting this website: www.htc.com/support. You can have the HTC Sync installed to your microSD card. You can get it done in the following manner: First of all make sure that the SD Card in inside the cell phone. Then you will be required to get the HTC Sync downloaded to the SD Card. Now for the installation; attach your phone to your computer by making use of the USB cable that came with your phone. Then you will be required to make a tap on Disk drive and then you will have to tap Done. Open the My Computer and then open this removable disk there. You will be required to copy HTCSync.exe from there to your computer. Detach the cell phone from the computer in safe manner. Now on your computer double click on the HTCSync.exe and follow the instructions that come to your screen. I am sure that now you will have the sync issues solved.

You can just follow the instructions that have been given above and then you will be required to see if you can have the HTCSync.exe icon at the bottom-right side of the screen. Please make sure that the icon should be in green color or else if there is any thing wrong with this then for sure you will be required to make the installation again or you will have to make the download again for sure. Now connect the cell phone again to your system and you will see the green HTCSync.exe icon. After the connection just make a double click on this green HTCSync.exe icon so that the HTC Sync can open. There you will be required to select the Synchronize Now option. In the Synchronization Settings Wizard you can just make a click on the Next. Select the appropriate option and then finally click on the Finish option so as to sync your phone and your computer.

It has been seen that there is an issue with this cell phone. In addition to this I have seen that the most prominent issue is with the SYNC. You are trying to sync the new calendar I guess. So in order to make the things go in the fine manner you will be required to make sure that you make an entry for the same. Please set up an entry for the new calendar by making use of the Cell Phone itself. Actually I have seen that it is the issue with because of a BUG from Android. In my case even I had the same trouble but got it rectified after making the things in the above manner. I was able to see that the contacts were getting synced but when it comes to the calendar it was just not able to get it synced in the proper way. Let me know if I helped you.

It seems that you have not got the issue solved yet and if that is really the case then let me tell you that there must have been some issue in the installation of the software and it will be better if you can have the reinstallation of the same again. Also in addition to this let me tell you that just getting the installation done on top of the previous installation really do not seem to be good. It will be great if you can go with RESETTING the cell phone and then going with the installation of the software. You will be required to go to the Home Screen and after that make a tap on the Menu option there. After this you will be required to tap the Settings options. Now you will have to search for the Privacy option and then select it there. After this you can select the Factory data reset option. Then select the Reset phone option and then finally select the Erase everything on the screen.

If all the things mentioned above are really not going in your way then let me tell you that it will be a superb idea to see if you can have the firmware getting updated of the cell phone. You can do it on your own. If you want you can also have the same done from the Service Center as well. Just get your cell phone there and I am sure that they will come up with the installation of the latest stable update for your cell phone. Also in addition to this if you are having further issues with the cell phone then I am sure that you will have it solved with this update. If that also does not help then please see if you can have the cell phone replaced. I am sure that this will really bring up the changes. Please let me know what exactly helped you.