Thread: HTC desire utilizes 200 MHz speed out of 1 GHz

HTC desire utilizes 200 MHz speed out of 1 GHz

I purchased this HTC mobile phone before 2-3 months. The processor speed of the HTC desire is approx. 1 GHz as you almost certainly most of us know, but in everyday utilize it's simply 150-200 max 240. Now I can't inform that the phone is actually slow but I do notice several minor lag when opening programs etc. When I had the before for like a week it was more than the 400 Mhz. Now I have installed fairly few apps on the mobile. I installed the task killer app too. But the strange thing of the task killer is that, when I presently restart the phone my memory is 250 MHz (This comprise to be 13 apps open at time). But when i shut them all the Memory reaches 220 MHz. Then after an hour or so it's 200 MHz. Then at the dusk it's 150 Mhz. And if Í don't resume it every day it goes down to the 123 MHz. I compensated for a 1 Ghz processor, so what's going on? Shall i call HTC or a bit?

Re: HTC desire utilizes 200 MHz speed out of 1 GHz

First thing you require to perform is get rid of the Task Killer, it does not anything for you but causes troubles with the other applications. Android manages memory as well as services superbly and does not require any help. You may believe the phone is running not required services, but even if they're not presently being used they're not making the use of any resources or processes so they are not slowing the handset. Google for info on task killers and you'll discover that numerous people are knowledge that they're not required and they reason lots of problems, particularly if the user doesn't recognize which services require performing on the mobile. Some people advice it helps since they believe they know how to run the operating system quite improved than Android but it don’t appeared to have by the Android.

You can use the Snapdragon chipset is energy competent as well as maintains the CPU speed vigorously to save power, just like the CPU in your desktop or laptop computer. So ignore what any applications report as the CPU speed, as most of us will simply report the existing state, not the maximum speed. When required, the CPU increase the speed to run apps at full speed, then drops another time when demands drop. And you don't require restarting the phone every day. I've had my HTC Desire for more than months currently and have merely restarted it a little times - I go away on 24/7 and it runs very well. I don't have any speed problems at all.

You can perform a factory reset on your mobile which will remove all the applications which returns it to its original settings. You'll misplace your texts, settings, applications, but you can simply reinstall your applications and it is easily available (Market memorize your purchases) and organize the handset settings again. You can also obtain a backup app to set aside as well as restore your texts and other settings, but I don't suggest them when you've changed lots of things as a reinstate may restore any troubles you have. It's a bit of harass but you won't require to do it once more (unless you clutter with the phone once more) and your mobile will perform at its best. Then immediately install the apps you want (with no a task killer) and use it.