Thread: Unable to get any mobile networks in HTC wildfire

Unable to get any mobile networks in HTC wildfire

I have become aware of this for the several times in my HTC wildfire. Well what happened was in my htc wildfire I attempted to change my mobile network to the dissimilar network that I required but on the manual hunt it does not list any additional mobile network. It shows simply the similar mobile network that I am making use at present. So why is this occurring like this? I have noticed that when I exchange my internet link off at the same time I can take a look to all the mobile networks which are present at that time. I require to be acquainted with, is this a kind of error? That is running in the systems or somewhat else? If you know any plan about this topic then do let me know.

Re: Unable to get any mobile networks in HTC wildfire

It may be an opportunity or also you can say that it may be possibility that the mobile network that you are making use of will be the simply network which is available at the time of the search. From time to time only a small number of network providers have a very high-quality coverage and so that is why throughout the manual search of the network simply your cell phone network is able to get displayed. So you do not have to be concerned regarding this topic as long as you are receiving a proper network link. So I expect you appreciate what I am trying to say.

If you are making use of the internet connection then there might be an opportunity that your phone is utilizing the service of the card and that is why simply the similar network is getting display. However I don’t have much idea regarding this topic. I would recommend you to do a careful update of the OS of the phone that you are recently utilizing. This might help you. So do the essential modification in that and it will absolutely help you. Also do attempt to search the internet you might obtain the possible solution.

Hey I just want to thank you all guys for the recommendations that you have given. Well let me tell you that even I am completely puzzled concerning this stuff. On the other hand I am also attempting to contact the HTC people and also will have a talk along with the cell phone providers about this topic. Let’s hope I obtain along with any probable answer. It seems it might be a number of bug. On the other hand an update of the phone is also left. So I would struggle in updating the phone first and then only try talking to them.