Thread: How to fix multiboot deadloop in Nokia N900 after installing NITDroid

How to fix multiboot deadloop in Nokia N900 after installing NITDroid

I need your quick help guys. Actually my N900 goes dead-loop after installing NITDroid. I have tried many of the solutions which is given on to the NITDroid forum but it does not seems to work in my case. So later than I finish the most recent I mean the last step and reboot the N900 along with keyboard out, there is only one choice "1 - NITdroid on MMCp2 - 2.6.28.NIT.05" on multiboot menu. So after that when I choose it the N900 seems reboot and subsequent to NOKIA logo and a number of command lines it just goes back to the same multiboot menu another time. So if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please help me in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

Re: How to fix multiboot deadloop in Nokia N900 after installing NITDroid

I am also going through the same issue and in this I have also attempted many of things in order to fix this issue but unable to get the solution in my case. In this I also tried going back to Maemo by taking battery out and rebooting machine along with keyboard which is CLOSED. On the other hand, it goes straight to the multiboot menu. And in this I also attempted to reboot machine devoid of memory card but still it goes to multiboot menu. It looks like I made the arrangement of multiboot wrong by typing or somewhat. So is there any way I am able to fix it, like bypass multiboot menu? So if you have any suggestion then please help me.

After reading this I searched regarding this I have found that many of the users are going through the same issue and the solution which they have tried it was to Press 0 to boot Maemo. You almost certainly did somewhat wrong if it ain't booting. So when I was going through this so at that time I have tried this and I got the solution. So I will also suggest you to go for this I am sure that you will also get the appropriate solution for your query.

Thank you all very much for all the replies! Yes at the present I am able to boot back to Maemo by pressing "0" in multiboot menu. But here I want to know that still is there any way, or someplace I should look at to fix the deadloop problem? By the way the good thing is that my problem gets fixed and regarding this I am very much happy. Because I have faced this issue from long time and regarding this I have visited many of the forum sites but not able to get the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed. So I am just thankful for this.