Thread: Pinch to zoom no longer working on HTC Desire

Pinch to zoom no longer working on HTC Desire

I have my HTC Desire for about a week end I took the full enjoyment of the feature pinch to zoom which is available in many applications over the first few days. Someway the attribute was disabling or get removed automatically and I move violently to allow it once more. And regarding this I am not aware of any operating system updates and I have done more than a few reboots devoid of any modification to the matter. Please could someone point me how to re-enable pinch to zoom? Thanks a million!

Re: Pinch to zoom no longer working on HTC Desire

I am also going through the same issue and in this I am having one uncertainty which is related to my most recent HTC Desire phone which I have purchased now and required to be acquainted with regarding a number of the characteristic and functionality of similar. I have gone during the detail of the similar and discover in my case that Zoom in Video option is there but in this I am able to only zoom previous to video, and also unable to zoom while shooting. Is there any method by which I am able to create it working along with the same? Thanks in advance.

After reading all these I go to the review of this mobile phone and then I have found that there is not any kind of possibility through which the phone will work with the Video Zooming while Shooting. I do not acquaint with why the manufacturer has not implemented this characteristic. It could be likely possible that this characteristic will be making possible in subsequently firmware update. So all we are able to do is to stay and watch for the next update.

After getting this post which you have posted earlier I just want to thank you for this and it is only for the quick response from your side. Why the HTC did not executed this characteristic in the phone. At the present I am giving this phone to my son and planning to purchase additional phone as I did not liked it. I require to be acquainted with regarding the Nokia N8. What if I evaluate along with the Nokia N8 vs HTC Desire. Who will win the race? So if you will be able to then do let me know about it.

The Nokia N8 is brought in a big blue box, which proposed that in addition to the Smartphone is still a group of accessories incorporated. The Li-Ion battery along with a capacity of 1200 mAh is not established in a box, for the reason that it is lastingly installed in the device. The incorporated travel charger has, as customary from Nokia, still a jack connector - providentially, the battery is able to, on the other hand, also present on the micro-USB data cable for charging in a straight way to the PC. As almost proves a USB OTG adapter that permits linking a USB memory stick to the phone. And a stereo headset along with 3.5mm jack port, a manual and a quick guide for Nokia's Ovi services full the accessories package. That regardless of no corresponding slot MicroSD memory card is incorporated, is to get over, for the reason that the N8 has already a 16-gigabyte internal memory. The installation file synchronization software for the Nokia Ovi Suite is positioned on the N8, which is devoid of memory card put in from the PC recognized as mass storage. Desirable in this price class, a defensive case for the cell phone would have been.