Thread: Cooler master V8 vs. Corsair H70 Water-cooling

Cooler master V8 vs. Corsair H70 Water-cooling

Hello! Everyone. I am software developer. In my profession it is obvious to work more that fifteen to twenty hour on PC. This causes heating problem of my machine. That’s why I decide to buy cooler master to keep its temperature down. I don’t have any idea cooling machines available in market. Can you help me to choose cooling machine for my machine which comes under my budget. My friends told me to purchase cooler master V8. Is there anyone who familiar about his features. Please tell me. I also want to is there any other alternative is exists which is superior compare to it. I am desperately waiting for your replies. Your every reply is valuable for me.

Re: Cooler master V8 vs. Corsair H70 Water-cooling

After searching most of shops in a market, I come to know that your friend’s suggestion is correct. The cooler master V8 is one of the best cooler available in market. It uses air cooling technology to keep your machines temperature down. It beats lots of water coolers in terms of their cooling capability. Cooler master v8 has external fan control which makes his look much fancier and different than other coolers. Its design and coating makes it different from other coolers. One problem is that its price is much higher than other coolers just because of features he providing. I am searching for alternatives for it but I need some time.

After searching throughout the market, I choose two coolers for you. The first one is Cooler master V8 which is well-known for his air cooling technology. But it is expensive one because of his modernize design and some extra-ordinary features which you would not find on any other cooler which uses same technology that air technology for cooling. Another option for this one is Corsair H70 which uses water-cooling tech. to keep your machines temperature down. He is the one who nowadays giving tough competition to Cooler master V8 in market. I ask all the users of this about its working. Everyone’s reply is positive.

If you want to buy the cooler which fits inside your budget, than here are two most popular coolers available in market. First one his Cooler master V8 whose price starts from just about $ 66 and second one is Corsair H70 whose price starts from $119. If both of them are not affordable to you, then I suggest you to go with following option.
    • Zalman CNPS10X
    • ZALMAN CNPS10X Flex

These are also effective one and also suitable to your budget.

I am cooler master v8 user and I want to tell you that there is no one in market which provides features like this. As far my experience it is one of the best cooler who able to work in worse conditions also. It architecture allows to transfer heat from dissipation surface. Cooler master v8 is all cpu sockets. It design is also fancier than other cooler which makes it more expensive than other coolers. Yes there are no. of coolers available in market, but they didn’t provides features like cooler master v*. in recent days there coolers comes in market which captured lot of market in few days, bur currently I don’t have much information related to them.