Thread: HTC Desire stops syncing suddenly

HTC Desire stops syncing suddenly

I have set up my Exchange sync attribute in my HTC desire mobile; it's functioning well for two days. But suddenly (you will find no changes to the settings at all) it halts to syncing. I went to the sync setup screen there's a general error (Error while synchronizing or some such). Of course, you don't obtain any other signal except you essentially go there - you're left with the thought you just don't obtain new e-mails. There's an straightforward fix (or workaround more similar to ) - if I leave to the credentials display and just press save, it's fixed! Until subsequent time it come about. I've previously contacted HTC Support concerning it, but any ideas?

Re: HTC Desire stops syncing suddenly

You can obtain the most recent edition of HTC Sync as well as drivers from Support division of HTC site. From your mobile, the USB clear up check box in then go to the menu option afterwards go to the Settings then go to the Applications then go to the expansion requirements to be preferred for the mobile to be capable to synchronize through the PC with HTC Sync. On your PC, run HTC Sync. Connect the mobile to the PC using the offer USB cable. The foremost time you coordinate the phone, the Synchronization locations Wizard establish automatically to help you locate the HTC Sync. Choose the PC function you desire to synchronize through and then choose the grouping you want to synchronize. Choose when to match data as well as check the settings that you have selected.

You will need to properly install the updated driver I just taken the driver as well as used the following method:
    1. download as well as extract the file to any directory
    2. Go to device manager,
    3. While joined with your mobile with android general device driver, discover the android device in the record of devices
    4. Update driver: "let me stipulate", "contain disk", and then shows the folder where you take out the driver (whichever folder in a non sheltered/system folder works)

It doesn't subject that this driver is not indicate, you will require to reboot, but following to that HTC synch works. If you occur to overwrite this driver through a fresh HTC synch installation, just repeat the procedure.

Can anybody suggest me how I can sync my new HTC incredible with outlook. All my contacts as well as diary information is in outlook so I can’t acquire any of it on my mobile. I have downloaded htc sync, turn on debugging usb attached cable as well as attempted to sync. It starts sync except simply go along for 10% and then says sync unsuccessful. I have tried an entire bunch of times but similar annoying result. The mobile was new as well as locked on T-mobile I have it unlocked as well as currently it runs fine on O2.

I have the Google Contacts sync difficulty with HTC Desire following HTC official upgrade to Android 2.2. The explanation I establish was to remove data as well as re-synch from the start. Attempt this: go to the Settings in menu and then to the Applications then go to the Manage Applications now select Running option and then find for the Contacts Storage and then hit the Clear Data. My phone contains 750 contacts and the contacts space was approximately 25Mb. After "Clear Data" the contacts were synced another time from Google as well as then everything syncs well. so check it out it may work properly on your mobile too.

The sync has been working very well and is working all right on the other two HTC Desire phones I have, but isn't functioning now on mine. Searching in the Exchange ActiveSync location, I can distinguish that it says at the bottom "Sync protocol mistake." Last time this occurred, the only way out I could discover was to eliminate the account as well as re-create it. Then I had to re-link all the contacts. Then I tried the Firmware 2.1 version update inside my cell phone. Now it is working quite well for me.