Thread: G-sensor is not working in HTC Desire

G-sensor is not working in HTC Desire

Currently my G-sensor is not working properly in my HTC Desire mobile. So my battery is also quite down,. When i came back home along with started to switched on the cell phone, suddenly the Wi-Fi didn't connect. I went to Wi-Fi settings and it just gives me error. Ad especially the g-sensor so not properly and even the light behind the buttons under the screen not working so i consider that a factory reset would carry them back to life, but still not work for me properly. So now I’m fixed with an blank phone. So anyone have any idea then please reply me.

Re: G-sensor is not working in HTC Desire

I assume that deleting the files causes the automatic calibration to occur for the G-sensor, which is almost certainly what you've referred to as annoying without success. You will need to delete those files and it will fix your problem. Using the Sensor Debug application from the Android Market, you will notice that with mobile settings work properly and you willI get the following values:
    azimuth ~= 320
    pitch ~=124
    roll = 32
    force on x-axis = 17.98...
    force on y-axis = 28.28...
    force on z-axis ~= 2
    magnetic field ~= (-21, -17, -24)
    where I'm using the "~=" notation to indicate continually fluctuating approximations.

If you come across a G-Sensor break down, for example when playing the “Teeter” game or varying your web browser direction, please install this hot fix so that you can carry out the calibration by yourself. Memo: This hot fix can merely be installed on devices with ROM edition 1.93.XXX.X or beyond. To make sure your ROM edition then tap Start > Settings > System tab > Device stats to confirm the ROM version. To install select the hot fix and go after the on-screen information. After installation is completed, please navigate through Start then the Settings options and then System tab and choose G-Sensor calibration series to carry on with the calibration process.

Some people do have problems with the G-sensor of their mobile when operating the Android on their HTC HD2 from its interior memory. You cannot perform the calibration when you do not remain it horizontal. Keeping it horizontal it’s disturbing because you have to hold it above form the beginning. From time to time the calibration in the G-sensor process can be frozen. This method has solved for few users that contain these problem specially. HD2 TMOUS performs great with this technique but we only checked on models that were prepared after June 2010. This technique works wonder for both calibrations for the G-sensor as well as freezing issues. You just require copying the file to your phone.

So you have a HTC mobile with a G-Sensor inside it, and actually that G-Sensor you desire to control how your mobile orients the display depending on how you maintain it, unluckily not all apps come with the capacity to rotate the screen when you turn your phone. But with this new application made by Fortuna you can now receive control of your mobile if it not working and its screen rotation. Written for the HD as well as checked on the HD2 this application is prepared for you to obtain back some control of your mobile.