Thread: Can I use Android games in Nokia N900

Can I use Android games in Nokia N900

I have a Nokia n900 cell phone which has maemo installed in it. Actually want to have a new and the most recent android games which will work efficiently. i have found that but it didn’t work since they are quite old one. I heard about the Zenonia 1,2, Real Soccer, PvZ all work perfectly in the Nokia N900 cell phone. The only trouble i was receiving PSX4Droid when run psx game so I remove that game quickly in order not to damage my phone. I cannot evven run FF7's iso or bin file of that game perfectly it is showing me a compatible issue inside my cell phone, so anyone knows which version works for this games? Or there are any other nice android games that will work well inside the Nokia n900 cell phone.

Re: Can I use Android games in Nokia N900

Pingus is a well known game which is particularly used inside the Nokia N900 and that too it is an best android game, it has a lemmings replica, for the Nokia N900 cell phone, where the leading role are done by the charming penguins, as Tux, the Linux mascot. The objective of the game is to guide a crowd of penguins through a world occupied by obstacles as well as penguin traps to protection. With Pingus can expend hours scheduling how to save every penguins from the obstacles. By the way, if you’ve not at all played, I advocate you see the video of this game to make out the dynamics of the game, sure you’ll like. Pingus is obtainable in the Extras-Devel repository.

On my personal thinking that I will suggest you Bounce android. This is actually a quite cool appreciate 3D game which requires a little bit cleverness to poise the ball through its mode. What I like is that the accelerator of the N900 has actually taken position in this one. I look forward to for additional levels in the prospect, when I memorize the edition made for the Nokia N900 which providentially also ran on the Nokia 9300i. My second option is Backgammon, coequal through Chess. Both are magnificent time killers and challenging games which in addition make use of a littlebit your brains. I am actually a fan of these ones.

And as my preferred game I announce the Angry Birds game in the Nokia N900 cell phone. Plenty of fun as well as physics. Yes you “listen to” correct: physics is this games underground. You have really thought about the point of view with speed you are bombardment the birds to their journey. There are 21 levels in the demo version of these angry birds. You have to pass one after one to move forward. Once finished every 21, there is an alternative to download more levels for a modest fee. So tell me, which games you like the nearly everyone.

The bright lights of the stage as well as press meeting there were several lesser-spotted treats, with demos of smart-looking games beginning for the Nokia N900 through the Ovi Store. Phil has been coating from the forefront to bring the information of these new software piece in accomplishment, with a giddy new free version for the 3D Rollercoaster Rush game for N900, down with a brain-bending 3D puzzle game known as the Zen Bound that perceive you stroking the display in an effort to wrap rope about objects suspended in space. yes, it’s very weird, so far super fascinating as well as utterly original.