Thread: My Opera mini browser does’nt work in Nokia N72

My Opera mini browser does’nt work in Nokia N72

I’ve recently purchased a new nokia N 72 mobile phone. in my phone there is opera mini browser installed. I’ve activated a gprs connection in my mobile but I can’t use internet through my browser. I’m able to use internet by pressing 0 key from my mobile keypad but I can’t use internet through my opera mini browser. I don’t know what is the problem please tell me why I’m not able to use internet through opera. Is there are any extra setting which I need to do. Please give me some tips to resolve this issue. Please tell me the solution to this problem. Please help me.

Re: My Opera mini browser does’nt work in Nokia N72

I think you need to to download a new opera mini browser from internet. There are many sites which offer a free downloading of opera mini browser. You can search on google for free downloading of opera mini browser. You have to download a latest version browser, it is always recommended to download latest version software so you never face any compatibility issue while using a internet on your browser. First download a opera mini and install in your nokia n70 mobile phone. after installing successfully open the opera mini browser and use your internet.

If your browser not work in your mobile then download a new browser from internet and install in your mobile. You can easily download a opeara mini browser from internet. You have to install a browser of latest version. After downloading from internet you have to install tat browser in your mobile. Once you have install that browser then you can use internet in your mobile. If your problem is still not resolved then I think something is wrong in your setting. You have to contact your internet service provider for setting. If you have not saved your setting properly in your mobile then you can’t get access to internet.

Contact your network operator and tell them about your problem. May be you have not saved your setting of gprs properly and therefore you are getting this problem. You can the solution by only contacting to your network operator. If you have done a setting manually then may be you have done some mistake and therefore you are not able to access internet in your mobile. Fi you are sure there is nothing wrong with your mobile setting then download a new opera mini browser from internet, download a latest version browser in your mobile so you’ll not get any compatibility issue. After downloading install in your mobile and use it.

Opera mini browser has many version I don’t know which version you have. You have not mention the name of your version. If you have old version of browser then remove that from your mobile and download a latest version browser in your mobile from internet. After downloading install that browser in your mobile and sue it. If you still get a problem then check that is there any virus which is preventing you to access your net. You can check this by scanning to your mobile. If you don’t have a antivirus then get it and install in your mobile, scan it remove the virus

If you are not able to use internet in your browser then check it your internet connection is active or not. If it is not active then make it active first and then go to opera mini. If youn have not saved your gprs setting properly in your mobile then you’ll get this type of problem. Make sure that you have done the gprs setting properly. Contact your network provider and tell them about your problem. They will get know your internet connection is active or not. If you don’t have connection then you’ll can’t connect to internet through your browser. So, call to your network provider first.