Thread: HTC DESIRE: 720p video freezes

HTC DESIRE: 720p video freezes

Well I am of the opinion that this cell phone HTC desire is a scarp and hence it will be better if we can just avoid using it. Today I was just seeing the HD videos on the cell phone but I have seen that while playing the video the cell phone was getting hanged. What can be the reason for this behavior of the cell phone? Please let me know if there can be any way by which I can have the HTC desire to play the HD videos or is it that this cell phone simply does not has the ability of playing the videos there. Please let me know about all the things. Hope that I have not wasted my money on this cell phone.

Re: HTC DESIRE: 720p video freezes

It is not like that this cell phone cannot play the HD videos; it can; but I think that you will have to make the upgrade on the cell phone for this. I think that it will be simply great if you can have the firmware of the cell phone upgraded. I think that you will be required to have the latest one for you. Well you can have the latest one if you can go to the Android market. From there you can have the best possible upgrade for the firmware. Just do this and let me know if you were successful at all with this. Hope that you will be able to have this as the solution.

I have a question for you. Are you having the issue with the cell phone while playing the HD videos? Did you ever face any issue while recording the HD (720p) video? Please give this a try for once and let me know if you are having the issue with this. If you are having the issue while recording the video as well then for sure it is something that you will be able to solve after the firmware upgrade or with the Service center. If you are able to have the Video recorded then it is just a minor fault of the software that I think will be overcome with upgrading the software.

Well it seems to me that there really must have been some software that might have got corrupted and hence you are getting the issue. I am of the opinion that you will be required to see if the issue can be solved with the Soft Reset. I really think that if you will do this then the issue might get solved automatically. All you will be required to do is shut your cell phone and then after that remove the battery. Place it out for some time and then after say 10 minute please insert the battery again and then restart the cell phone. See if the issue will be solved.

If at all there is some issue with the software and you are not able to have the solution with the soft reset then I am of the strong opinion that Master Reset or say Hard Reset can really help us in the solution. ON the Home screen tap the Menu option and then select the Settings option there. After this you will be required to go in the Privacy option. Under the Privacy option you will see the Factory data reset option just make a tap on this and then tap on the Reset phone option. Once you are done with all this then you can select the option Erase everything. See if you can have the cell phone behaving in the normal manner. Hope that you will have the issue solve in this manner. Please let me know about the things in your next post.

If all the solution that have been given above do not go in your way then it seems to me that it will be simply great if we can use the warranty that you have on your cell phone. If you have that with you then I think that you can have the solution in for that accordingly. If you do not have the warranty then I think that you can contact the local technician; but what will be preferred most is the HTC SERVICE CENTER. Well see what can really help you.