Thread: My Samsung corby c351 mobile can’t play video in full screen

My Samsung corby c351 mobile can’t play video in full screen

I’ve recently purchased a new Samsung corby c351 mobile phone. my phone works good and I’ve never face any kind of problem in its functions. The problem is that whenever I play a video in my mobile the video does’nt open in a full screen. My mobile phone support a 3gp and mp4 format in my mobile. Whenever I play a 3gp video format it opens but not in a full screen. I want to watch a video in full screen in my mobile, but I don’t know how to do this. Is there any software to play a video in full screen or any method, if there, then please tell me. Tell me how can i play a video format other then 3gp and mp4. Please tell me how can I play a video in full screen. Please help me.

Re: My Samsung corby c351 mobile can’t play video in full screen

You can play a video in full screen in your Samsung corby c351. You just have to do a setting in your mobile for that. For playing a video in full screen in your mobile phone you have to follow some steps: open your total video converter i.e.. TVC , select mp4 video of mobile and then do profile setting. After selecting profile setting, select Samsung L55W MP4 video, click on setting and resize your video frame to 320x240 size, video frame 12 and audio bitrate is 32 to 128 kbps is good. After doing this setting you can see your mobile video in full screen. You can only see a 3gp and mp4 video in your mobile, because your mobile support only this two video format only, you can watch video of this two format only.

As far as your video size are concern, you can resize your video size by doing a setting, but you can play a video in 3gp and mp4 format only, because your mobile support only this two video format. If you have downloaded some other video format and you have to watch that video in your mobile, then you can use video converter for that. Video converter will convert your video in the format which you want. Your mobile phone support 3gp and mp4 video format so, you have to convert your video in that format. For converting a video it will take some time, it depends on your video file if it is a big video file then it will take a longer time. After converting, you can watch that video in your mobile phone.

You don’t need any software to play video in full screen. You just need to do some setting in your phone to play video in full screen. You have to follow some instructions for doing a setting:
    you have to use your video converter, open your TVC i.e.. total video converter, select your mobile mp4 video, select profile setting, select samsung L55W MP4 video, and then click on setting. After clicking on setting you have to resize your video size. You have to resize your video frame to 320x240, and set your video frame 12, audio bit rate 32 to 128 kbps. After doing this setting you can watch the video in full screen in your mobile. Try to follow the above steps, hope it works for you.

you can play a video in full screen in your Samsung corby mobile, but you need to do some setting for that. The setting is not so difficult you can do it very easily and you don’t need any software for doing that, but you can’t play any video other than 3gp and mp4 format in your mobile phone, because your mobile can’t support any video other than 3gp and mp4. If you want to play some other video file in your mobile phone then you can play it by converting the video format of your file. You’ll need a video converter to convert your video format. Video converter will convert your video in the format which you want. If you don’t have a converter then you can download it from the internet.

It is very easy to see a video in full screen in Samsung corby c351 mobile you have to do a setting in total video converter for that. For doing a setting you have to follow some steps :
    -Open TVC(total video converter)
    - select a mobile mp4 video in TVC
    - select a profile setting
    -select a samsung L55W mp4 video
    -click on setting
    In setting you have to resize your video size to 320x240, video frame 12, audio bit rate 32 to 128 kbps. After doing this setting you can see your video in full size. If this does’nt works for you then you can call to your service center or use your user guide manual for more help.