Thread: Zebronics Zebmate Cinema - Touchscreen Media Player

Zebronics Zebmate Cinema - Touchscreen Media Player

I am currently using a simple phone which does not have much entertaining features to do on it. So I was looking for buying a new mobile phone with good entertaining features on it. While searching on www, I came across one media player which seems to be interesting. Actually I just saw its photos and it was looking cool. So I would it better to buy a media player by keep on using the same mobile phone. Anyway, So who knows everything about the Zebronics Zebmate Cinema?

Re: Zebronics Zebmate Cinema - Touchscreen Media Player

Zebronics has declared the accessibility of the its fresh handy media player called the Zebmate Cinema. The player has a wide 4.3-inch touch screen and in spite of that weighs just 128 grams. The player is clad in a matt black finish and have a good strong build to it. There is 8GB of an internal memory but you would be able to enlarge it with a micro-SD card slot. The Zebmate can play up to 720p video playback that can also be played on a TV screen by using the TV out option. The battery provides the support up to 4 hours for video playback and 13 hours if you just listen to an audio.

I think this media player is just awesome to use instead of buying any expensive mobile phone for the similar kind of features. You would be just missing the camera provided in the mobile phone but if you don’t act like photographer then you won’t be missing it. File formats supported by the Zebmate Cinema are AVI, MP4, WMV, MIDI, Mpeg, QT, ASX, ASF, MPC, MKV, APE, APL, 3GP, VOB, MPG, MAC and FLV.

You can use Zebmate Cinema as an E-Book reader as well as it has some built in applications installed on it which lets you do it. If you want to buy this portable media player in India then it would be costing you some around Rs. 4,200 but I guess this won't be containing the capacitive screen. Some of the built in application it has are FM Radio, E-Book, photo viewing, voice recorder and integrated games. Best thing about this media player is its screen as it wide and vivid.