Thread: Want to buy Motorola Defy in India

Want to buy Motorola Defy in India

I am about to buy a new mobile phone and as I am used to with Motorola phones, I have came across one really beautiful phone of the same brand. I am talking about Motorola Defy, But as I have don't know much about this phone can you guys give me proper information about this phone? How it works and how much it will be costing me to buy in India?

Re: Want to buy Motorola Defy in India

A particularly robust smartphone Motorola has now introduced. The housing of the Motorola Defy is protected against dust and water, the display of Gorilla Glass to defy scratches. This resistance could be certified Motorola with industry-standard IP 67. Thus the phone can sometimes even be immersed in water without being damaged. In keeping with the appearance of the Defy unswerving, Motorola CrystalTalk also promises to increase even in difficult conditions, a clear connection to the caller. The large 3.7 inch touch screen smartphone with 480x854 pixels dissolves. With it, users can use the installed Android 2.1, together with Motorola's Blur is the user interface. Inside are 512 megabytes of internal memory that can be expanded using microSD cards. A 2-gigabyte copy is already. The Defy also has a 5 megapixel camera, GPS, WLAN and UMTS receiver and a Bluetooth 2.1 interface. Information on the processor used was Motorola, however.

Motorola defy is available in india costs rs 17.000 / - (indian rupees) inr. Please review the market before buying motorola Defy. Price of motorola defies time can be determined by market competition, the availability and popularity of mobile phones. Motorola uses the term itself "Outdoors" - Smartphone the announcement of its new models, but the name DEFY (represents the spirit to defend himself or stand firm) shows in which direction it goes. The housing of the Motorola DEFY is water under the industry standard IP67, dust and scratch resistant and the only reason the first Android smartphone cured. Like a scratch-resistant surface is a Motorola Gorilla glass.

Despite the smartphone version is very stable with defy 118 light-weight in grams. The outside dimensions of 59 × 107 × 13.4 millimeters, it is not greater than comparable smartphones with a touchscreen of 3.7 inches. The 1540 mah is quite powerful and by u.s. Manufacturer motorola 400 minutes for speech-and 400 hours of standby time offer. This time is reduced with wlan on at half time. In addition to challenging the wlan and umts or gsm and edge offers hspa. Connections, in addition to the usb port or a headphone jack.

An A-GPS, FM Radio, Media Player and a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, digital zoom and LED flash are part of the material scope of DEFY. We are curious if the Defy Motorola made for walking outdoors, wildlife and trekking is suitable. A robust and lightweight housing with "sufficient" term, a GPS receiver and a camera - at least in theory, the Motorola DEFY it takes a sort of "Swiss Army Knife" for hikers.