Thread: Logitech Z623 THX Price in India

Logitech Z623 THX Price in India

I am using my desktop system from last few years and with which I was using my creative 2.1 speaker system. It has worked out quite well in these years and now I guess it is time to buys a new sound system for my machine. I have roughed this speakers now so there is no way to make them working again, Even I don’t care about them anymore. I have heard about the Logitech Z623, How are they? And how much they would be costing me in India ?

Re: Logitech Z623 THX Price in India

Logitech z623 thx, the 2.1 system (1 subwoofer + 2 satellites) with thx certification is for both film and music lovers but also gamblers may be suitable. The theoretical performance of the rms, logitech z623 with 200 watts. Followed by the system via rca / rca, trs (3.5 mm) and headphone jack. A visual interface (s / pdif), have the number of other units of the same manufacturer seems therefore to be missing. All necessary cables to set up that will easily and quickly take place, are about according to the manufacturer.

The logitech z623 2.1 speaker set promises to deliver solid results, because it satisfies the requirements of the thx certification. An effective output power of 200 watts comes to richer level is not too short. The effective output power is the rms, It does not mean the maximum power that can deliver an amplifier so briefly. When the z623 is integrated amplifier in the subwoofer. On the right satellite speaker is switched on the system, regulates volume and bass levels, on the left, the manufacturer has a headphone jack and an aux input installed. A second auxiliary input and additional rca jacks on the bass-reflex subwoofer, in which a seven-inch woofer does its job, complete the connections. The kit includes the appropriate speaker cable, a 3.5 mm audio cable and of course a manual.

Formerly very active in the market for PC speakers, Logitech has been largely tamed and comes out only a few products from time to time. This is the case today with the arrival - this Fall - the Z623, a set resolutely upscale already impressed by its technical specifications. As you can see above-cons - and if Logitech had not lied - power figures developed by the manufacturer is telling. Thus, the subwoofer is capable of delivering 130 W, and we must recognize that its construction inspires confidence. It's the same for satellites, but still regrets that on a set designed for users "demanding" Logitech has been deadlocked on the remote. Same, it does not offer S / PDIF as though he had the habit of doing ... Let us however not too hard with Logitech, as if the functions "Schedules" are not exactly at the rendezvous, the overall ergonomics of the Z623 suffers little criticism.

Overkill in every sense of the word! Listening properly requires no more than 40-50% of maximum setting of the box. Despite a slight lack of drought, he types ... and he hits hard, without falling into the "marshmallow-attitude". Suddenly, the satellites have much to do to keep it head, but not doing too badly. The mids are very soft and coated, very present. Treble is also clear but appear slightly indented. We would have liked more, but it has the merit of providing a solid sound without excessive brightness. The Z623 has nothing to be ashamed of his ancestor. The Z-2300 has found a worthy replacement in this kit. Very good with music, excellent with movies and games, it's clear the trouble, despite a few weaknesses. A sound investment!

The Z623 is content to analog, no decoder. It was therefore entitled to a 3.5 mm input jack, along with an interface standard RCA. The kit offers nevertheless adjustment controls on the right speaker: changes in the volume, bass and power. A headphone jack is also present. THX certification is granted as a result of 400 tests and measures of performance and audio rendering, it certifies that the speakers provide quality audio reference. The bandwidth of the kit Z623 is announced between 35 Hz and 20 KHz. Hopefully this kit confirms the quality of sound reproduction! The audio kit Logitech Z623 is announced for the month of September to 169.99 euros, with a two year warranty.