Thread: my nokia 5130 mobile getting switch off after appearing white screen

my nokia 5130 mobile getting switch off after appearing white screen

I’m using nokia 5130c-2 mobile phone. my phone is quite good in music but it hangs sometime. Well, the hanging is not a problem right now, whenever I start my phone it shows a logo of nokia and after that white screen appears for few seconds and it gets switched off. Beside this my mobile also hang sometimes, it happens when I play the music, but it happens very few. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my mobile phone. I don’t able to reset my mobile phone. please tell me what is wrong with my mobile, why I’m facing this problem. Is there any virus problem in my mobile ?. my mobile does’nt support any antivirus or any application. Please tell me what to do. Please help me.

Re: my nokia 5130 mobile getting switch off after appearing white screen

As you have mention that your mobile phone also hang sometimes, so let me tell you, hanging problem in nokia 5130 mobile phone is not new. The nokia 5130 mobile hangs a lot, but your problem is something different. If you see white screen for a long time and after that your mobile get switch off then I think this is a battery problem. This problem also occurred when your mobile don’t have charge and you try to switch on your mobile phone. make sure your mobile phone is properly charged. If you charged your mobile phone regularly and you still not able to switch on your mobile, then try to place new battery in your mobile and then try to start your mobile phone. hope it works for you.

It might be battery problem, I’m not sure but you should check that. You can check your battery by placing it to other phone which has similar compatibility. If you have warranty of your mobile then you can take your mobile to service center of nokia. If you don’t have any warranty then you can also visit to a mobile technician. Mobile technician will actually tell you what’s wrong with your phone. I’m not a technician to tell you the perfect solution of your problem. I don’t have much idea about the phone but if it is not a battery problem then surely it will be a screen problem. May be you need to change your mobile screen. Better you go to a technician he will tell you the exact problem of your mobile.

I think there may be chance of virus, but I’m not sure. Better you check for it. if your mobile don’t support any antivirus then try to scan your mobile with connecting pc. You can connect your mobile phone to pc. And then scan your mobile for virus. If you found any virus then remove it from your mobile. If not found, then definitely its not a virus. It may be some battery related problem or something else you have to diagnose the problem of your mobile first and then go for solution. Try to check your battery first and then place it again and then try to start your mobile. Press the on button and hold for a few second. Try to do this, hope it works for you.

I think it is a hanging problem, it happens sometimes in nokia 5130 mobile. You can only see a white screen while switching on, but it should not switch off. Try to switch on the phone again and again, sometimes it works. If this not works then remove your battery, clean it and place it again in your mobile. Try to switch on your mobile by pressing on button, hold it for a few seconds if its on, then release the finger. If this not work for you, then you can visit to a nokia service center. You can also go for some other mobile technician if you don’t have a mobile warranty. I’ll recommend you to go in a nokia service center even if you don’t have a warranty you can pay for the service.

You must check your battery first. There may be possibility of loosing a battery from its position. If your battery gets loose then you’ll need to change your battery. Try to place some other battery which is compatible to your phone and check that your phone is giving similar problem or not. If you don’t have any problem while placing other battery then definitely it is a battery problem and you have to buy a new battery for it. It may also a screen problem, it is very difficult to guess the problem because this model also give this issue due to hanging. It is not easy to guess the problem of your mobile phone better you visit to a service center they will help you in a better way.

[QUOTE=Mewad;5180954]I’m usin