Thread: How can i connect my Micromax X265 mobile to pc for internet

How can i connect my Micromax X265 mobile to pc for internet

I’m using micromax x265 mobile phone and I’ve recently activated a GPRS connection in it. I want to use my internet connection in my pc, but I don’t know how to connect my mobile to pc for using internet. I’ve tried to connect my mobile to pc through data cable wire but my computer don’t detect my mobile phone. I’ve also contacted to a mobile technician and he is suggested me to install a pc suite software first. But, I don’t know from where can I get the pc suite software for my mobile. I don’t know how to connect my mobile to pc and how should I connect my mobile phone to pc. Please suggest me how to get pc suite and how to install it. Please give me instruction for using internet in my pc. Please help me.

Re: How can i connect my Micromax X265 mobile to pc for internet

If you want to use your internet in pc then first you need a pc suite software. Pc suite software is a software which came with your handset. You have to install that cd in your computer. After the installation you’ll require additional setting for using a internet in pc. You can get this setting from your service provider. This setting is not a GPRS setting, it is a setting which require to connect your mobile to pc. You have to call your service provider and ask for this setting they will send you a setting through a sms or you can follow instructions on phone. after successfully following a instruction, you can connect your mobile to pc through data cable wire and use the internet in your computer. For any difficulty you can contact to your service provider.

Connecting your mobile to pc is quite simple, you only need a data cable wire and pc suite software for that. But if you want to use your mobile internet in your computer, then you’ll need some extra effort for that. You can easily connect your mobile to pc through a data cable wire but before doing that you have to install the pc suite software in your system. you have to install a cd which came with your handset. After installation your computer will detect your handset when you connect it. You have to connect your handset to pc through a data cable wire which came with your handset. If you don’t have a data cable wire then you have to buy it from a store. Now, you’ll need a setting from your network provider and after that you can access your internet in pc.

You’ll require a setting from your network operator for using internet in your pc. If you simply want to connect your mobile to pc without using internet, then you’ll not need a setting for that. You can connect your mobile to pc by installing pc suite software and connecting it through data cable wire. If you don’t have a pc suite, then you can get it from internet. You can download it from your manufacturer website. You can also download from other websites. There are many other websites which offer the pc suite software you can download any of them. Once you have installed the pc suite then you have to connect it with your data cable and ask for setting to your operator. After getting setting you can use internet.

You have to go official website for downloading the pc suite for micromax x265 mobile. The micromax website will provide you a pc suite for every model of micromax or you can try to some other websites also for that. After getting pc suite software you have to install that in your computer and and connect your mobile to pc through data cable. Once you get connected, your pc will detect your mobile phone through pc suite software. You have to call your network operator for setting to use your mobile internet in your pc. Your network provider will send you a setting through e-mail, sms or you have to follow the instruction on phone. after doing that you can use internet in your pc.

If you had buy a new mobile, then you’ll have a user guide manual of your phone. in that you can see the full instruction to connect your mobile to pc and you’ll also get the instruction to use your mobile internet in pc. If you don’t have user guide then follow the instruction:
    - Install a pc suite software on your computer , if you don’t have download it from internet(you can download it from official website of micromax).
    - Connect your mobile to pc through a data cable wire.
    - Call your network provider for setting and follow the instruction. After following instruction you can easily connect to internet through the pc suite software.