Thread: Features of the Nokia N900

Features of the Nokia N900

I have seen many people talking about the Nokia N900. I have also gone through the images of it. Seems like good mobile computer. I have gone through some links on this forums that has information about the Nokia N900. But I am searching for the features present in it. It's bit late to purchase (i know ) but for me, decision of buying it totally depends on features. So it would be better if you people put some information about it.

Re: Features of the Nokia N900

Talking about the Web features, you know that N900 is just like a laptop. A compact device the size of a phone with a widescreen resolution. Several web windows open. The browser is powered by Maemo Mozilla technology. Use a fast Web connection with broadband HSPA and WLAN. Watch video clips, use Internet applications and play with Adobe Flash and AJAX 9.4TM. Enjoy the easy navigation with easy handling and a full QWERTY keyboard.

In n900 you can Merge your directory, your Skype contacts and other contacts in one address book. Always online - see the availability of your friends, avatars, location and mood. Select your friends and choose how to contact them via normal communication, instant messaging, SMS, e-mail or internet call. Synchronize your Outlook contacts. The possibility of multiple SMS and IM conversations and move from one to another.

You can easily set up multiple email accounts through the management of several known operators. Push Email, calendar and contacts with Mail for Exchange. Slide the full keyboard designed for fast text input. Go even faster thanks to the practical options on the screen and the option of suggested words. See pictures, web links and attachments in your e-mail with the HTML support, as on a PC. Along with that you can use the Carl Zeiss 5 megapixel camera to take excellent photos. WVGA 16:9 capturing video with higher resolution than DVD. Find photos. Reference them with the bubble keyword to describe them as best as possible. See where your pictures were taken thanks to georeferencing. Move with your album. Optimize performance and storage - find photos in less than a second and use the editing tools for post-harvest improvement.

I liked the Multimedia Player in N900. You can listen to music and watch video clips from the fast 32 GB storage - up to 48 GB * possibility. Load and reload your device with a transfer of USB mass storage up to 10MB / s - DVD quality in just a few minutes. Enjoy music and video with maximum support multimedia Maemo 5 Music and video player. An incredible audio quality and precision of a TV picture. Cable included. The last application for Maemo Maps is available. Search maps for addresses and locations. Enjoy the fast display of maps and the amazing level of detail on the screen resolution. Find your destination with the route.