Thread: What is the field size for notes in HTC Desire HD

What is the field size for notes in HTC Desire HD

I have heard that the desire has only 50 characters limit in the notes field. I have a lot of work revolving around the notes filed. I have a lot of contacts and the important notes to mention In the notes field. So if you are having any information regarding the size of the notes field in the htc desire hd phone then do let me know. Since I am thinking to get a new desire hd phone as early as possible. So anyone having any information regarding this topic then do share it with me.

Re: What is the field size for notes in HTC Desire HD

Well I am not having much information regarding this topic. I would advice you to have a check regarding this topic in the htc forums and you will get the necessary information there. So do have a search regarding that in the internet and you will get the information there. I think the notes size will be definitely much more than its previous version. Not sure how much characters it has. So do have a check regarding this and let me know if you have got the necessary solution.

Even i agree with the above user it would be best to confirm this from the htc people itself. So do have a check regarding it. Well if you want some business applications for your htc desire hd phone then i would advise you to go with the engineering libraries 0.57 version. It will come with all the notes program so that you can write all the documents and keep a reminder of all the important things in the phone. So my advice would be to go with this particular application it will definitely help you.

I would advice to go with the genial writing application. This particular applications is really very helpful to note all the important data in the phone. so my advice would be to go with this particular application. Even i have tried with this application it has definitely helped me. So don't depend on the note program to note all the important data in the phone. So do follow my advise it will help you.